1992 — graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, the Faculty of Philosophy.
1996 — defended PhD thesis titled „Issue of fight against evil in I.A.Ilyin’s philosophy”, specialty 09.00.05 Ethics.
1995 — started career at Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
2004 — defended doctoral thesis in philosophy titled „Professionalism: social and philosophical analysis”, specialty 09.00.11 Social Philosophy.
2006 — elected as the Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Chairman of the Board of Studies of the RUDN University Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vice-Chairman of the Dissertation Commission on social sciences at RUDN University Д 212.203.31, member of the editorial board of the journal „Bulletin of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia”
Expertise: nature and specific character of professional phenomena in society; professional ethics: theory and methods; notion and essence of professionalism of the individual and society.
Honorary degrees and Awards
- member of the European Sociological Association (2001),
- full member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (2001),
- member of the Russian Academy of Social Sciences (2008).
- medal „The Federation Council. 15 years”,
- medal „Honorary Worker of Higher Vocational Education of the Russian Federation”,
- Certificate of Honour of the Ministry of Education and Science, Anniversary medal „45 years of RUDN”, Certificates of Honor of the RUDN University Rector’s Office and Board of Studies.
Author of over 100 scientific works and study guides, which total to about 140 printer’s sheets:
- 2 monographs,
- 4 study guides (Study guide „Professional ethics: fundamentals of general theory” has been republished many times),
- Articles in encyclopedias, scientific journals and specialized collections of articles, etc.
Author of a number of articles in foreign titles indexed in databases Scopus and WoS, e.g.: „The Role of Educational Institution in the Professional Development of the Person in the XXI Century” in collection of scientific articles: ICADCE Series „Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research”, 2016; „Teaching Ethics Courses in the System of Higher Education in Russia: Problems and Prospects” in collection of scientific articles: Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Contemporary Education, Social Sciences and Humanities (ICCESSH 2016), 2016 and etc.