Deadline for submitting documents for the contract mode of study:
- bachelor's, specialist’s and master's degree programmes until October 30 (full-time, part-time mode of study), until November 20 (extramural mode of study).
- full-time postgraduate course until October 30, and individually adjusted curriculum - until November 14, 2020. (extramural mode of study - until December 1).
It takes about 4-6 weeks to consider your documents and issue an invitation to enter the Russian Federation.
Submission of documents to the Faculty of Russian Language and General Educational Disciplines (Preparatory Faculty) to learn the Russian language is possible at any time, but depending on the deadline, you may be offered two or three semesters of study.
The list of main educational programmes, the list of entrance tests, tuition fees
Documents are accepted in electronic form
To apply for the first year of bachelor's / specialist's / master's / postgraduate course programmes a foreign citizen must submit the following documents:
- a copy of the document on education or qualification and, if necessary, its translation into the Russian language.
- a scanned copy of your passport or other document to verify your identity and citizenship;
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- a copy of the medical report on the absence of contraindications for training in the Russian Federation and the absence of HIV and AIDS.
- copies of other documents - for example, proof of victory in international Olympiads or professional competitions.
- a photo.
All documents are accepted by RUDN University either via the RUDN website or via corporate e-mail:
for bachelor's, master's, and specialist’s programmes - to the addresses of the Foreign Students Recruitment and Support Department:
for postgraduate course programmes - to the address of the Department of Training of Highly Qualified Personnel firstname.lastname@example.org
! Original documents must be submitted during the first year of study.
! Enrollment for the contract mode of study will be made after the payment is credited to the bank account of the University.
Personal portfolio of talented applicants will be taken into account
This year, the admission of foreign citizens to RUDN University to bachelor's / master's / specialist's and postgraduate course programmes is on the basis of a competitive selection with portfolio evaluation that will be provided by a foreign citizen. The average score on the results of training at the previous place of study will be taken into account, with special emphasis on the results of training in specialized subjects for the future specialty; participation in competitions in specialized disciplines; recommendations from RUDN University, public organizations, associations, associations of Russian and foreign institutions. Positions of the previous University in the world ranking will be taken into account for master's and postgraduate course programmes. Postgraduate course programmes require research papers and a motivational letter.
Thus, the portfolio of a foreign applicant of RUDN University is considered according to the following criteria:
- average score on the results of training at the previous level of education, including the results of training in specialized subjects;
- participation in competitions in specialized disciplines of the chosen direction / specialty of training;
- recommendations (or other similar documents) from public organizations, unions, associations, Russian foreign institutions, foreign diplomatic missions, etc.;
- position of the University in the world rankings (for master's and postgraduate course programmes), document of education that the candidate provides when enrolling;
- scientific articles (for postgraduate course programmes);
- motivation letter (for postgraduate course programmes).
Value of each selection criterion in the final rating of the candidate is determined by the Admissions Office on the recommendation of the Chairman of the Admissions Office