Admission rules for foreign citizens applying for the contract mode of study
Requirements for processing documents
Documents of foreign candidates must be translated into Russian and notarized.
The validity period of a foreign citizen’s passport, which will allow a foreign citizen to cross the border of the Russian Federation, must expire no earlier than 18 months from the start date of the entry study visa. If you have a residence permit or other document that allows a foreign citizen to temporarily stay in the territory of a third country (different from the citizenship of a foreign citizen), this document must also be submitted in accordance with the established procedure with a notarized translation into Russian.
List of required document package for the preliminary consideration of candidates by the RUDN University Admissions Office:
- Your completed RUDN University application form with a color photo.
- Copies of educational documents indicating the subjects studied and the marks (scores) obtained on them. If the foreign citizen applying for training in educational programmes of secondary vocational or higher education, due to the peculiarities of the educational process in a foreign country, does not have a document on foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications, the document containing information about the results of the last certification issued to the foreign citizen by the educational organization in which he / she studies in the territory of the host country is provided.
- Copies of passport pages that the foreign citizen will use to cross the border of the Russian Federation, with a validity period of at least 18 months from the start date of the entry study visa (clearly readable pages containing the installation data for issuing an invitation).
List of required document package submitted by the applicant on arrival in Russia:
- Originals of educational documents indicating the subjects studied and the grades obtained on them. Documents on education must be translated into Russian. Depending on the country, education documents must be legalized. The procedure for legalizing documents is carried out before arriving at RUDN University in the country where the education document was issued. The need for a document legalization procedure and the type of legalization (apostille or consular legalization) check with the staff of the Foreign Students Recruitment and Support Department or on the website: http://nic.gov.ru/ru/proc/lega (information in Russian) or http://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/legalize (information in English).
- Medical report of the absence of contraindications for training in the Russian Federation, issued by the official body of the candidate’s country of residence with a translation into Russian certified in accordance with the established procedure.
- Medical certificate of the absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS, issued by the official body of the candidate’s country of residence with a translation into Russian certified in accordance with the established procedure.
- Copies of the passport pages that the foreign citizen will use to cross the border of the Russian Federation with a notarized or consular translation into Russian. The passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the start date of the entry study visa.
- Copies of documents (diplomas, certificates, etc.) of winners of international and national (city and other) competitions and Olympiads.
Commercial Department of RUDN University
Tel: +7 (495) 787-38-03 ext.: 1016
+7 (495) 434-66-35
+7 (495) 434-51-88