Fill in an online application and attach a copy of your passport and a copy of your education certificate. If you don’t have any education certificate because you are completing your training or for a different reason you’ll have to attach
a list which contains the subjects studied and the marks received for them (on the official letterhead of the educational organization).If the information in your education certificate is not replicated in English it necessary to submit its translation into Russian.
In case you apply for a post-graduate or medical residency programme you will have to attach the following copies of the documents:
- copy of your degree certificate and diploma supplement. The documents of a foreign state must be legalized or apostilled (with the exception of cases when they needn’t be legalized or apostilled).
- in case the documents are not in Russian, you have to submit their notarized translation into Russian.
Your application will be considered by the RUDN University Admissions Office. The main criteria include overall GPA of your degree certificate, marks for the major subjects. On the consideration, the Admissions Office recommends or doesn’t recommend you to apply for the chosen programme at RUDN University.
On the consideration, the Admissions Office recommends or doesn’t recommend you to apply for the chosen programme at RUDN University. The information on the decision made will be sent to you in the form of a formal letter by e-mail. As a rule, it takes from 2 weeks to 1 month to consider your application.
Confirm your consent to study at RUDN University by e-mail indicated in the official RUDN University reply and pay the offer contract. Confirm your payment by e-mail.
The payment of the offer contract doesn’t guarantee your enrolment in RUDN University and obtaining a visa. In case you are not granted the visa or fail to pass the entrance exams the payment of the offer will be returned.
After RUDN University receives the payment on the offer contract it launches the invitation process for a student visa. Depending on your country of residence it takes from several weeks to 1,5 months.
As soon as the invitation is ready we will inform you about its number.
Apply to the Consulate of the Russian Federation to submit the documents for a student visa and say the invitation number.
When waiting for the invitation, prepare a full document package to submit to the University as soon as you arrive in Russia. Translations of degree certificates must be notarized or verified in the Russian Foreign Missions (Embassy, Consulate)
- Original degree certificate legalized according to established procedure and its translation into Russian
- Original supplement to the degree certificate legalized according to established procedure and its translation into Russian;
- Original passport and its translation into Russian;
Readme! Translations of degree certificates must be notarized or verified in the Russian Foreign Missions (Embassy, Consulate)
- Certificate of the HIV-negative status and AIDS-negative status verified by the official agency of the resident country of the candidate;
- 6 identical 3×4 black-and-white photos.
Come to Moscow. If you need to be met at the airport fill in an order 7 days before your arrival and send it by e-mail to the office. The service is not available for the citizens of CIS and Europe. The service is not available for foreign citizens who enroll in post-graduate studies and residency training.
Settle into a student hostel.
Come to the RUDN University Department of Admission and Support for Foreign Students on the day of your arrival or on the next day for your placement at RUDN University.
The entrants into residency training and post-graduate studies have to come to the Department of Training and Attestation of Senior Academic Staff to get a referral to a student hostel, to apply for and receive an admission to entrance exams and documents for migration registration (it must be done within three days from the arrival date).
Obtain the primary migration registration.
Entrance tests needn’t be passed to be enrolled in the preparatory faculty to learn Russian and major disciplines; Bachelor’s degree programme/ specialist’s degree programme — pass exams in the Russian language and proficiency tests depending on the educational program you chose;
- Master’s degree programme — pass an interdisciplinary exam.
If you have received the minimum passing score at the exams we recommend you to choose another field of study or to enrol in the preparatory faculty.
- Post-graduate programme — specialty exam, except for the Institute of Medicine (where you’ll have to pass an exam in a foreign language — English, French, Spanish, German in addition to the specialty exam).
Medical residency programme — specialty entrance exam.
Pay the apprenticeship contract, housing fees,medical insurance. Attend a medical examination. Wait for the order for your admission. Begin to study.