- organize and carry out educational and methodical work according to the taught discipline or separate types of education sessions;
- participate in the research work of the department and other divisions of the educational institution;
- participate in the development of manuals, laboratory work, workshops, seminars;
- organize and plan methodological and technical support of education sessions;
- engage with students in the scope of general issues and professional orientation of their research works;
- participate in seminars, meetings and conferences, other activities of the educational institution organized within the framework of the research areas of the department.
- theory and methods of educational systems management;
- procedure for development of curricula;
- fundamentals of pedagogy, physiology, psychology;
- methodologies of teaching and vocational education;
- modern forms and methods of teaching;
- methods and ways of using educational technologies, including distance learning;
- requirements to work on personal computers, other electronic and digital devices, including those intended for information transfer.
- Full-time (not less than one semester);
- Salary level (at 1.0 rate) ~ 91 000 RUB (~ 1390$, gross, tax is 30% during first 182 days of continuous employment; subsequently tax is 13%) + bonuses;
- Employment contract in the form of an effective contract;
- Publication of at least 2 scientific works per year in journals indexed by Web of Science, Scopus;
- Bonuses for exceeding the performance of conditions of the effective contract;
- Work schedule (at 1.0 rate) - 6/1 (36 hours per week, 144 hours per month);
- Teaching load – not less than 15% of the total work time;
- Availability of business trips – possible.