A visa is required for a foreign citizen or a stateless person to enter the Russian Federation.
To apply for a visa, a foreign citizen must apply to a Russian consular office at the place of his permanent residence.
Regardless of the visa category, the applicant must submit the following documents to the Russian consular institution:
In order to enter Russia you need visa. In order to apply for a visa You need an official invitation from the RUDN University. The official invitation is issued by the territorial department of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation on the request of the RUDN University. The standard time for the issuing of an official invitation is 21 days. In order to proceed an official invitation the following documents are needed:
- Application for International Visitors (see the attachment)
- Scanned copy of a passport page with photo (for short time visits: a passport must be valid 6 months after the intended date of departure from Russian Federation. Passports of those who is looking for employment at the RUDN University should be valid 1 year 6 months after the intended date of departure from Russian Federation)
These documents should be sent to the following emails:
Russian consular institutions issue a visa depending on the purpose of the trip and the period of stay of the foreigner in the territory of the Russian Federation:
the purpose of the work is "Teacher".
the purpose of the work is "Work by hire".
- The visa is issued only after a full package of documents has been submitted to the consular office.
- A package of documents for visa purposes must be provided personally by the applicant or his legal representative.
- After the delivery of the documents and fee payment, the applicant receives a receipt indicating the date of the visa's completion. The receipt must be submitted to obtain a visa.
- Upon receipt of the visa, the applicant must check the correctness of filling in the relevant graph in the visa: name, date of travel, passport number, date of birth, etc. and, if necessary, immediately return the visa for amendments.