Faculty of Russian language and General Educational Disciplines
During face-to-face part of the program teachers are going to:
- Give a description of the whole program;
- Draw attention to the most vivid themes of the program;
- Explain the way in which the distant part of the program is going to take place;
- Present the newest multi-media instruments;
- Conduct workshops. Advantages of the program:
- Practical focus: make teachers of Russian as a foreign language be able to develop effective methods and tools (including electronic) of teaching Russian.
- By the end of the program participants will be provided with materials, containing gysp of the program;
- Focus on innovation: latest problems of intense training of foreigners are added in the course, which includes employment of multi-media educational instruments. Implemented system of training (video-lectures, video- master shops, face-to-face workshops etc.) creates innovative educational frame, that makes it possible to acquire the program to full extent;
- On-site and off-site way of realization gives the possibility to teach the students in the most comfortable way.
Structure of the program Program consists of two main levels: tutorial and practice-oriented – each is represented as a program unit.
Each of program units is an independent element of the program, containing an array of lessons, which are unified according to the task and objectives.
All units are tightly intertwined and are based on common tutorial basis.
Students are provided with video content of lectures, annotated texts of lectures, courseware, presentations, self-assessment test, which make it possible to put learned information into practice.
Each unit contains different methods of summative assessment.