Urban tourism and traditions of Russian hospitality
Language of study: Russian, English.
Who we invite to school:
- students of senior classes of secondary schools;
- students of colleges and universities of the Russian Federation and foreign countries;
- teachers of colleges and universities;
- everyone who is interested in the presented topics.
What will we tell you?
In the atmosphere of creativity, we will present a complex of interconnected events in which the educational part (seminars, business games and master classes) is combined with various forms of recreation (professional-oriented excursions to enterprises of the hospitality industry, exploring the sights and traditions of Moscow and Russia, creative projects) and tell:
- about the role and importance of urban tourism in modern society;
- about Moscow, as one of the world's fastest growing urban tourism centers;
- about the Russian traditions of hospitality, as a key factor in the development of tourism in Russia;
- about the peculiarities of the traditional hospitality of Moscow and Russia;
- about the historical and cultural environment of the capital, its sights and tourist resources;
- about the traditions of Russian cuisine and Russian hospitality.
How will you spend your free time?
- Fascinating excursions to tourist sites in Moscow.
- Visit the iconic city parks of the city of Moscow.
- A visit to the thematic museums of the city of Moscow and the Moscow region, acquaintance with Russian cuisine (including the Museum of Culinary Art of Moscow).
- Walks on the sea tram along the Moscow River.
- Participation in city festivals, visiting sites of tourist interest.
- 900 euro - for foreign students
- 25,000 rubles - for Russian students