Drug technology: Biopharmacy is a very broad field and covers many different fields such as biopharmacy, biotechnology and pharmaceutical technology. The educational program is designed for persons with higher pharmaceutical education. The program is aimed at to form systematic knowledge about modern biopharmaceutical conception, its basis and integration into development of drugs.
The programme is aimed at the training of researchers and lecturer-researches, able to carry out research activities in the fields of creation and development of new dosage forms, modernization of formulations and drug quality assurance. It includes introductory lectures, many practical classes in the department, research organizations. Postgraduate students prepare their research work under the guidance of doctors, candidates of science. Postgraduate students consistently produce high quality research, published primarily in international, and where appropriate, in local peer-reviewed journals.
Postgraduate students are trained for 3 years.
The scientific research internship is organized in close relationship with the research work of a postgraduate student and contributes to the formation of competences necessary for conducting scientific research and to the development of the skills of independent scientific research work.
The teaching internship implies learning the disciplines "Biopharmacy" (knowledge, skills and abilities gained in learning this subject are necessary for the competent development of the content of training sessions); " Pedagogy of higher education " (consolidation of knowledge, skills and abilities of methodological development and analysis of the basic forms of training sessions and extracurricular activities, explaining, testing and control of knowledge, organizing the educational work with students).
The advantages of obtaining a degree on this specialization for career development:
- conduct of the critical analysis and the assessment of modern scientific achievements;
- ability to make a contribution to the progression of research in the field of Pharmacy;
- development of the new dosage forms (solid, semi-solid and liquid) based on natural and synthetic raw materials taking into account biopharmaceutical aspects of development.;
- participation in the work of Russian and international research teams;
- teaching activities in profession-oriented higher education institutions and colleges.