In modern conditions of world integration processes and strengthening of Russia’s participation in them there is a need of preparation of new generation of leaders with the global thinking, capable to identify and effectively use the possibilities of promptly changing international business environment.
The most actual information reflecting experience of creation and managing business processes in the field of the international business in foreign companies and the leading domestic companies is provided to listeners.
Process of training is based on three logically interconnected blocks of disciplines.
The first block includes fundamental general economic disciplines. The second block is a professional one and combines the disciplines forming a profile of this program. The third block is presented by disciplines for student’s selection, providing specialization of students, proceeding from their professional interests (every year a set of courses is changed and supplemented).
Training in a magistracy comes to the end with passing a state exam and defending the master thesis. The degree of the Master of Economics is appropriated to the graduate as a result of the program.
The graduate of specialization "International business" has a possibility to create scientific career, having continued training in a postgraduate program.
- International business management
- International trade
- International logistics
- International monetary relations
- Foreign economic activities of the company
- Customs tariff regulation
- Corporate finance
- Corporate security
- Business valuation and firm value management
Having successfully completed the Program, the graduates become qualified:
- Economists, specialists, managers and top managers of the international departments (departments), foreign representations and branches of the international companies;
- Economists, specialists, managers, experts and consultants of the companies conducting foreign economic activity;
- Specialists of the Russian and international organizations involved in the organization and execution of projects, connected with foreign economic activity;
- Economists, specialists managers and researchers in the field of the international business
All participants of this program are successfully employed.