The HR-manager's profession is universal and in demand in almost all sectors of the economy - from the sphere of industrial production to the banking sector, from telecommunications to services. Modern life challenges the HR manager with increasingly complex tasks that require new knowledge and competencies.
- Modern problems of personnel management in international companies
- Foreign language of business and professional communication
- Modern technologies of personnel development management
- Technology recruitment: foreign and Russian practice
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of labor and personnel management
- Cross-cultural management
- Personnel safety and labor protection
- State and Regional Personnel Policy
- Personnel management strategies in international companies
- Normalization and organization of labor in international organizations
- Development of labor legislation and its impact on personnel management
- Analysis of work and grading technology in international companies
- Theory of personality: psychology, leadership, teamwork
- IT-technologies of work with the personnel
- Consulting in personnel management
- Ethics of business
- Talent Management
Masters have the opportunity to defend graduate works in foreign languages studied at the university.
The curriculum includes:
- Educational practice (practice on obtaining primary professional knowledge and skills)
- Undergraduate practice
- R & D
The main practice bases are large international companies, consulting firms, credit organizations, research organizations, departments of the faculty and structural divisions of the university, enterprises of various industries and forms of ownership, public organizations, government institutions.
At the end of the master's program, a specialist in the field of personnel management has excellent prospects for employment. He can hold such positions as
- Leading specialist of the organization;
- Head of department or department;
- Director (for personnel) of the company / organization;
- Project and program manager;
- a business partner in the field of human resources management.
These positions are in demand in different size companies and enterprises of the sectoral direction in personnel departments, as well as in recruitment agencies of any level, consulting companies. The specialist can develop and implement the personnel policy of the organization, manage the activities of the relevant departments, work on the implementation and implementation of incentive programs and increase staff loyalty, develop the human capital of the enterprise for a specific strategy, etc.