This strategic initiative is aimed at improving the competitiveness of research and development of the University, as well as educational services provided by the University by attracting highly qualified scientific and pedagogical workers and the development of existing research staff.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) 2020:
- The number of employees involved in management positions both from leading foreign universities and from leading business companies - 25;
- The share of foreign professors and researchers in the number of research and educational personnel, including Russian citizens-holders of PhD degree of foreign universities - 10.2;
- The share of the number of research and educational personnel of the University, participating in ongoing University programs of academic mobility, in the total number of research and educational personnel of the University - 32;
- The number of joint implemented projects, (per period) - 19;
- The share of research and educational personnel fulfilling all requirements of an effective contract - 90%.