About the profession
The hotel business has the status of one of the most profitable spheres of entrepreneurship. The professions of this sphere have been in the ranks of the most popular professions on the labor market for many years. The active construction of new hotel complexes, the growing demand for managers, makes education in the hospitality industry more popular every year.
The bachelor's program "Hospitality" is aimed at those who want to get practical professional knowledge in the field of organizing and conducting hotel business.
The advantage of learning is a practice-oriented approach. From the first year students get acquainted with the specifics of work in the hotel business, solve professional problems in the course of interactive training, research design, production practice.
The implementation of the program and the formation of competencies are provided by highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff and wide practical interaction with representatives of the hotel business, Russian and foreign.
Students study fundamental and applied professional disciplines:
- Organization of hotel activities;
- Hotel management;
- Marketing of a hotel company;
- Designing of hotel activities;
- Economy of the hotel company;
- Foreign language, etc.
Students are given the opportunity to practice at hotels that are industry leaders, well-known international network hotels, and to choose the place of their practice in accordance with their professional interests.
Partners of the Institute:
- a group of hotels "Marriott Hotels" (Ritz Carlton, Marriott Royal Aurora, Marriott Grand Hotel, Courtyard by Marriott), Renaissance Monarch, Ararat Park Hyatt, Lotte, Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya and others.
As a result of mastering the program, bachelors acquire the skills to solve the following professional tasks:
- organization, planning, management of hotels and other accommodation facilities in accordance with modern standards and customer requirements;
- ensuring the quality of service and providing the hotel product to different categories and groups of consumers, etc.
Upon graduation, graduates can work in hotels, hotel complexes, sanatoriums, boarding houses and other accommodation facilities, structural subdivisions of hotel chains, public and private companies operating in the market of hotel services at the international, national, regional and local levels.