Plant Protection: Plant Protection Systemic Technology
Crop losses caused by pests, diseases and weeds all over the world reduce 1/3 of general yield of agricultural crops. Climate and
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System
1 year 60 ECTS
Foreign Language(5), History and Philosophy of Science(4), Methodology of Scientific Research(3), Plant Protection(5), Experimental design in Agronomy(4), Scientific Training (12), Research Work (30).
2 year 60 ECTS
Agrobiotechnology inPlant Protection/Biopesticides/Molecular Methods of Pathogen Identification (4), Research Training (18), Research Work(30).
3 year 60 ECTS
Research Training (30), Research Work (30).
4 year 60 ECTS
Research Training (21), Research Work (30), State Exam (3), PhD Qualification Thesis defense (6).
- Modern laboratories with
- Research together with leading institutions of Russian Academy of Sciences;
- The research results are published in
- Cooperation with world leading companies dealing with plant protection production (Bayer, Syngenta, Cheminova, etc.);
- International collaborations;
- Practical skills in pathogens diagnostics;
- Great scholarship opportunities: students can receive scholarship from Russian and foreign companies, dealing with plant protection production;
- Graduates are ready to work in agricultural business as well as in the field of research, development and innovation