Modernization of RUDN University management system, ensuring the achievement of indicators and characteristics of the target model
The purpose of this strategic initiative is the formation and optimization of RUDN University management system in accordance with international practice and experience of leading foreign universities, as well as the development of the staff potential of administrative and management personnel (AMP) of the University.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) 2020:
- Financial reporting according to IFRS, audited - 1;
- The degree of support for the changes made by administrative and management personnel (AMP) and research and educational personnel (REP) of the University - 68%;
- The share of projects implemented within the planned time frame - 95%;
- System integration percentage - 80%;
- The number of implemented programs of further education for the members of the personnel reserve, with a progressive result - 5;
- The share of TOP management employees, participating in internships / reference -visits, per cent with a progressive result - 80%;
- The share of income from extra-budgetary sources in the income structure of the University - 67%.