- Cooperation with largest Russian and foreign employers
- Regularly updated job database
- Externships, internships and employment for Russian and foreign graduates
- Various events on career counseling and job placement
- Round table discussions, conferences and seminars with employers in Russia and abroad
- Advisory services
- Projects for talented students
- Contacts with Alumni Associations throughout the world
Rector of RUDN University Oleg Yastrebov presented awards from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, gratitude from the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia and the Global Universities Association to the university staff.
Yury Chikhanchin, Director of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service of Russia (Rosfinmonitoring), presented Oleg Yastrebov, RUDN Rector, with a Certificate of Merit from the President of the Russian Federation.
April 13, 2022, at a meeting of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations (UN) in New York, Professor Aslan Abashidze, Head of the Department of International Law of RUDN Institute of Law was elected member of the UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights for the fourth time for four year (2023-2026).