- Cooperation with largest Russian and foreign employers
- Regularly updated job database
- Externships, internships and employment for Russian and foreign graduates
- Various events on career counseling and job placement
- Round table discussions, conferences and seminars with employers in Russia and abroad
- Advisory services
- Projects for talented students
- Contacts with Alumni Associations throughout the world
April 13, 2022, at a meeting of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations (UN) in New York, Professor Aslan Abashidze, Head of the Department of International Law of RUDN Institute of Law was elected member of the UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights for the fourth time for four year (2023-2026).
On November 9, iHerb, the world’s largest retailer of vitamins, food supplements and healthy lifestyle products, signed an agreement with RUDN University, one of the leading Russian universities, on creating an International Innovation Research Center for Quality Control and Expert Research of Dietary Supplements. The agreement was signed by General Director of iHerb Russia Ilya Mikin and the Rector of RUDN University Oleg Yastrebov.
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia and the Federal Reserve Center of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia signed a cooperation agreement. The partnership is aimed at achieving the indicators, objectives and results of the federal project “Conservation of biological diversity and development of ecological tourism” of the national project “Ecology”, including creating a staff training system for the protected areas of the Russian Federation.