RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
At a meeting on the work of the Association of International Students (AIS) in Russia, they discussed the new system of higher education, employment and scholarships.
The center opened on April 25, in the city of Douala. The ceremony was attended by schoolchildren and students, as well as representatives of the authorities of the city of Douala, embassies and public organizations of Cameroon. RUDN University will provide support and organization of the work of the Center in 2023.
April 5-7, RUDN University delegation represented the university at the “Education and Career EXPO 2023” exhibition in Yerevan.