RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
Peace, tranquility, love for hiking, diligence, good service, hospitality and goodwill — this is what students from Pakistan remember most in Russia. Spices, butter, chocolate and... matryoshka dolls are what the students bring as souvenirs.
10 students from the Punjab University (Pakistan) came to the summer school of RUDN University. For three weeks, they will study Russian and ecology, as well as tour Moscow and visit museums.
July 28, RUDN Rector Oleg Yastrebov met with a delegation from Tidar University (Indonesia) and the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Russia.