RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
RUDN University is the only university that represented Russia at the international educational exhibition “EDUGATE 2023” in Egypt, which brought together 90 leading universities from 12 countries from Algeria and Morocco to the USA and Germany.
In August, a delegation from Ghana met with the Russian Union of Potato and Vegetable Producers, an industrial partner of RUDN University. Representatives of the Korle Klottey Municipal Assembly (Ghana), led by the mayor of Accra, visited the agricultural company “Virgin Alliance” in the Tula region. The excursion was organized by the Agricultural and Technological Institute of RUDN University.
While someone is on summer holidays, RUDN students of economics keep studying. They went to hot Zambia at the invitation of the Graduate School of Business of the University of Zambia for two weeks of the summer school “Russia-Zambia: Economic Opportunities and Prospects”.