RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
RUDN representatives told schoolchildren and students of Kenya and Senegal about trends in nuclear energy, Russian technologies and education in Russia.
July 16, Oleg Yastrebov, RUDN University Rector and Riad Haddad, Ambassador of the Syrian Arab Republic to Russia held talks. During the meeting, they discussed the study of Syrian students at RUDN University and validation of Russian diplomas. RUDN University Rector assured the meeting participants that the issue of diploma validation would be resolved in the near future.
More than 70 representatives of the embassies of foreign countries in Russia, representatives of the Federation Council, and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation took part in the round table "The contribution of RUDN University to training national personnel for foreign countries." The event was held on February 5, in an online format and was timed to celebrate the 61st anniversary of RUDN University.