RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
The World Legislative Congress of the International Federation of Translators (FIT-IFT) officially approved the membership of RUDN University.
5 students, 3 universities, 1 goal — to get the most out of your studies. The material focuses on the Institute of Law students who were able to complete internships at the partner universities of RUDN University. Some of them have already returned with new impressions and useful experience, others are abroad and continue to study. We talked with the students and found out how the adaptation to the new university was going on, what made studying different and how the internship helped defend their thesis.