RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
October 5-8, 2022, RUDN University delegation paid a working visit to Mongolia. During this period, representatives of the university held RUDN University Open Olympiad, met with applicants at the education exhibition and took part in the forum of Mongolian alumni.
September 30, 2022, RUDN University received a delegation from the Cyprus University of Health and Social Sciences. The Cypriot side offered cooperation in the format of academic exchange for students of “General Medicine” and “Dentistry”. It is also challenging to create two-week summer / winter schools for Cypriot students of “Dentistry”.
September 25-28, a delegation of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia headed by Vice-Rector for International Affairs Larisa Efremova visited five universities of the Republic of Sri Lanka.