RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
September 16, Larisa Efremova took part in the panel discussion “Partnerships, consortia and network interactions in a new educational reality”. The topic of consortia was discussed by heads and experts from leading Russian universities.
The agreement on the establishment of the Interuniversity Center for Islamic Education was reached at the beginning of August this year at a round table organized by RUDN University Rector Oleg Yastrebov, with the participation of the Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation Pyotr Kucherenko.