RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
From April 5 to April 15, the first online qualifying stage of the Open RUDN University Olympiad for foreign citizens takes place. Winners of the Olympiad get an opportunity to study in the chosen major at the expense of the budget of the Russian Federation, prize-winners have a discount on the paid education fee.
RUDN University welcomes guests: delegations from all over the world are congratulating the University on its anniversary and strengthening friendship by new joint projects.
January 25, festive events were held in Beirut (Lebanon) on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of RUDN University. Participants planted a “tree of friendship”, plunged into nostalgia at a photo exhibition, and discussed the possibilities and prospects of promoting Russian education abroad. The organizer was the Association of RUDN Alumni in Lebanon with the support of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Lebanon, the representative office of Rossotrudnichestvo in Lebanon, as well as RUDN.