RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
Understanding the importance of Russian-Iranian cooperation in the field of education, science, technology, and culture, on July 07, 2020, the V Forum of Rectors of the Universities of the Russian Federation and the Islamic Republic of Iran (hereinafter - the Forum), organized by the Russian Union of Rectors, was held in a distance format. Forum of Rectors has become a valid form of communication between Russian rectors and their foreign colleagues.
The Annual General Assembly of the European University Continuing Education Network (EUCEN) was held on May 29, 2020 in a video conference format. On behalf of the RUDN University representatives of the Vice-Rector for International Activities’ office participated in the meeting.
In Rwanda, Uganda and Ethiopia representatives of RUDN University and ROSATOM held open lectures on the features of Russian higher education in the field of nuclear energy.