An Olympiad for schoolchildren, an exhibition for applicants, an alumni forum... RUDN University delegation visits Mongolia
October 5, the university delegation held the RUDN University Open Olympiad in Mongolia. It was attended by more than 100 high school students of the resource center of Russian education abroad — the Joint Russian-Mongolian School. The Olympiad was held in 6 subjects: chemistry, physics, biology, social science, mathematics and informatics.
October 6-8, RUDN University delegation took part in the VII National Russian Educational Exhibition at the Russian House in Ulaanbaatar. More than one thousand applicants — both high school students and school leavers — attended the exhibition. The programs of the Medical Institute, the Engineering Academy, the Faculty of Science aroused the greatest interest.
October 7 — 8, an International Forum of graduates of Russian / Soviet educational institutions was held in Ulaanbaatar. It was dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the start of education of Mongolian citizens in Russia and the 50th anniversary of the creation of the Mongolian Alumni Association “MAVSUZ”. The opening ceremony was attended by:
- Duger Ragdel, President of the “MAVSUZ” Association, Academician of the Mongolian Academy of Sciences;
- Jügderdemidiin Gürragchaa, President of the “Mongolia-Russia” Friendship Society, Hero of Mongolia and the Soviet Union, Mongolian pilot-astronaut;
- Larisa Efremova, Chairman of “INCORVUZ-21”, Vice-Rector for International Affairs of RUDN University.
Larisa Efremova noted the fruitful work of the “MAVSUZ” Alumni Association and expressed the hope for further maintenance and strengthening of the long-term relations:
Let me express my confidence that Mongolian alumni of Russian and Soviet universities are committed to contributing significantly to the expansion and development of multilateral relations and cooperation between the Russian Federation and Mongolia, as well as strengthening friendship between our peoples
- Larisa Efremova — Vice-Rector for International Affairs of RUDN University;
- Ekaterina Martina — Head of the Department for International Project Activities;
- Irina Andryuschenko — Deputy Director of the Engineering Academy;
- Nadezhda Kuchma — Project Coordination Expert of the Department for International Project Activities;
- Daria Vasina — Chief Expert of the Department for Alumni Relations.
At a meeting on the work of the Association of International Students (AIS) in Russia, they discussed the new system of higher education, employment and scholarships.
The center opened on April 25, in the city of Douala. The ceremony was attended by schoolchildren and students, as well as representatives of the authorities of the city of Douala, embassies and public organizations of Cameroon. RUDN University will provide support and organization of the work of the Center in 2023.
April 5-7, RUDN University delegation represented the university at the “Education and Career EXPO 2023” exhibition in Yerevan.