RUDN agrees to cooperate with the Chinese Center for Academic Exchange
The center is the only institution in China that recognizes foreign qualifications. The delegation included Ms. Xiong Sin, Deputy Director of the Department of Foreign Data, and Ms. Xu Yue, Manager of the Department of Foreign Academic Data.
The main purpose of the visit is to develop cooperation with RUDN in the field of recognition and validation of Chinese and Russian diplomas.
At the meeting, Larisa Efremova, Vice-Rector for International Activities spoke about the task of bringing the number of annual student exchange between Russia and China to 100,000, which is stipulated by the decision of the Russian-Chinese intergovernmental commission for humanitarian cooperation. The Vice-Rector noted the contribution of RUDN to this task.
G.Lukichev, director of the National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility made a presentation on the procedure of recognizing foreign qualifications and the practice of recognizing foreign educational degrees.
After the meeting the following agreements were reached:
- joint development of methodological recommendations for improving mutual recognition of foreign qualifications;
- preparation and holding of a round table on improving mutual recognition of foreign qualifications. The event is planned at one of the nearest educational exhibitions held with the participation of RUDN and the Chinese Center for Academic Exchange;
- preparation of an agreement on the recognition of RUDN diplomas by the Chinese Center for Academic Exchange;
- RUDN participation in an educational exhibition in March 2019, in a number of Chinese cities, organized by the Chinese Center for Academic Exchange;
- recognition of the certificate confirming Master's training, implemented within the framework of the SCO University.
The World Legislative Congress of the International Federation of Translators (FIT-IFT) officially approved the membership of RUDN University.
5 students, 3 universities, 1 goal — to get the most out of your studies. The material focuses on the Institute of Law students who were able to complete internships at the partner universities of RUDN University. Some of them have already returned with new impressions and useful experience, others are abroad and continue to study. We talked with the students and found out how the adaptation to the new university was going on, what made studying different and how the internship helped defend their thesis.