Memo for residents of RUDN University hostels. How to behave on vacations
Don’t leave the hostels without any emergency, do not attend any public entertainment events, do not go to public places with a large crowd of people
During holidays, RUDN medical center is working.
Working hours: from 08:00 am to 8:00 pm
If you feel unwell, immediately contact RUDN medical center during working hours: +7 (495) 434-24-91.
If you have body temperature above 37.2 and difficulty breathing - immediately call an ambulance: 103 (from a mobile phone) or inform the hostel's supervisor.
The campus has grocery stores working from 09:00 am to 01:00 am.
The following cafes on campus deliver food:
- Dionis: +7 (925) 701-67-62
- Devi: +7 (495) 544-46-40, +7 (926) 667-85-37
- Galileo: +7 (905) 789-21-73, +7 (495) 232-39-53
- City: +7 (962) 997-25-55
- Mr.Mike: +7 (906) 044-45-45
- Apollon: +7 (977) 909-53-08, +7 (968) 887-55-66
- Beirut: +7 (926) 413-13-13, +7 (495) 787-39-01
- Skazka: +7 (966) 003-21-80
- Eurasia +: +7 (962)947-74-48, +7 (495) 433-41-42
Working hours: from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm every day.
The canteen in the main building of RUDN University will be open from 09:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Volunteer Center is organized in each building of RUDN University hostel, work schedule is in the building.
Each student can receive individual psychological counseling without leaving campus.
The office is located in the 15th block of the hostel, Room 106
Working hours: from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (no lunch break) from Monday to Friday
During the holidays, from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Halls No. 1 and 2 in Hostel block No. 3 and the co-working area in the Main building are open
We ask you to:
- wash your hands with soap and hot water for at least 15 - 20 seconds;
- always wash hands before meals;
- sneeze covering your mouth and nose with a napkin; be sure to dispose of it after use;
- have a hand sanitizer with you and use it regularly;
- air rooms for 5-10 minutes every 2 hours;
- don’t shake hands and hug, avoid close contact, reduce face-to-face communication with other people.
By the order of the Rector, it is forbidden to receive guests, relatives and representatives of diplomatic missions and consulates in hostels of RUDN University.
If your neighbor has signs of a respiratory illness (fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, or other signs), please inform the hostel’s supervisor immediately.
Remember, your health and the health of the people around you depends on following all the recommendations!
February 3, students, staff, alumni and friends of RUDN University celebrate the University’s birthday — this year it turns 63!
What is it like to move from Paraguay to Russia? What is it like to work on the RT international TV channel? Read an interview of Karina Beatriz Cáceres Ortega, a 1st — year master student at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, majoring in International Relations.