Firsovskiye Readings V: “Modern Languages, Communication and Migration in a Globalized World
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the International Conference Firsovskiye Readings V: Modern Languages, Communication and Migration in a Globalized World to be held in Moscow 20-21 October, 2021 at RUDN University, in memory of the outstanding Russian linguist Natalia M. Firsova. RUDN University traditionally occupies a prominent global position in the study of modern languages and linguistics.
In 2021, the International Rating Agency Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) recognized this fact, including the university in the subject rankings of TOP-100 for Modern Languages, and TOP-150 for Linguistics.
Confirmed plenary speakers:
- Laura ALBA-JUEZ (National Distance Education University, Madrid)
- Jean-Marc DEWAELE (Birkbeck University of London)
- Douglas Mark PONTON (University of Catania)
- Alain Dominique VIAUT (French National Centre for Scientific Research)
- Vladimir I. Ильич KARASIK (Pushkin State Russian Language Institute)
- Natalia V. KARPOVSKAYA (Southern Federal University)
- Liliya V. MOISEYENKO (Moscow State University of Linguistics)
- Marina I. SOLNISHKINA (Kazan Federal University)
The organizing committee reserves the right not to consider submissions which do not meet the specified requirements.
After approval of the proposal by anonymous reviewers, notification of acceptance will be sent. For any questions related to the conference, please contact the organizing committee at: email@example.com
Please forward this invitation letter to anyone in your network that might be interested.