International Conference “Global Migration Trends 2020: Security, Healthcare and Integration”
The event is held with the expert support of the Council of Europe with the participation of specialized professionals from member states of the European Union and CIS.
The Conference is a forum for the development of international humanitarian dialogue in the field of migration together with the exchange of the experience of the expert and research activity on the study of migration processes in the Eurasian space.
As part of the plenary session and conference sections a wide range of migration-related issues will be considered:
- Global trends and challenges of modern migration processes in Eurasia
- Migration turbulence: legal regulation at the national level. The role and potential of a Global Migration Treaty in Eurasia
- Multiculturalism and multilingualism: best practices of organizing reception and adaptation of various migrants’ categories
- Cooperation of state authorities and civil society institutions in the migration management Migration as a challenge for national healthcare systems
- Efficient integration of migrant children as a factor of long-term social stability
- Politics and mass-media: the created effects for migration
Registration Deadline –May 1, 2019
Start of the Conference – June 4, 2019, at 11:00