Interuniversity student scientific-practical conference with international participation «Public Relations as a Brand Awareness Booster»
The purpose of the conference is to attract the attention of students of the master program “Theory of Communication and International Public Relations (PR)” and students of similar, related areas of other universities in Russia and foreign countries to such important functions of promoting goods and services as:
- creating an image;
- maintaining popularity of goods and services;
- branding and rebranding;
- communication in branding;
- creating enthusiasm and responding to “smart consumer” requests using modern promotion methods — Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, SMM, contextual advertising, etc.
Conference languages — English, Russian.
1. Angela Higgins, MBA, undergraduate Sessional Instructor at Concordia University of Edmonton, experienced business professional with 20 years of business and consumer marketing expertise (Canada)
Theme: “Brand Personality as a Foundation for Effective Public Relations”
2. Alexey A. Arkhipov, founder of PR RU TALKS. President of the Eurasian Trade and Industrial Union, founder of business clubs: RU TALKS and BRICS business club (Russia)
Theme: “Business development under sanctions: opportunities, trends, threats. Digital Marketing and Advertising”
“How to start your own business or make a successful career as a university graduate”
3. Natalya V. Grishina, Senior Lecturer, Department of Marketing&Management, Kazan Innovative University named after V.G. Timiryasov (IEUP). Winner of the competition “League of Lecturers” of the Russian society “Knowledge” in 2022 (Russia)
Theme: “Brand or badness: why do we buy?”
As a result of the conference, it is planned to publish a collection of articles in English at the RUDN Publishing House to be indexed in the RSCI database.
No registration fee!