The VI All-Russian Seminar «Reproductive Potential of Russia: Kazan Readings»
2018 The event passed
16 - 18 Nov
About the event
Geography of participants: Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan and Kyrgyzstan
Theme (agenda) of the event:
- maternal morbidity and mortality: problems and prospects
- non-stop education of a physician. Kazan medical school: from traditions to innovations
- experience of introduction of in-patient substitute technologies: successes and problems
- non-invasive prenatal screening: the nuances of introduction
- obstetric diabetology: problems and solutions
- anemia of pregnant women and anemia of chronic inflammation. Different diagnoses – different approaches
- pregnancy and cancer. What is possible and what is impossible?
- very early premature birth: all that we need to know about it
- cervical insufficiency – the evidence base of conservative management
- alternative delivery strategies: natural delivery or obstetric aggression?
- obesity and reproductive health: do not ignore
- endometriosis and oncologic alertness: are there grounds?
- cervical screening: from theory to introduction
Conditions for participation in the event: information letter
Results of the event: a collection of scientific articles