Workshop “Language aspects of integration and self-identification in the modern world”
22 February at 10.00 (Moscow time)
The speakers are:
- Anna V. Zabolotskikh, Senior Lecturer, Department of Foreign Languages (RUDN University, Moscow, Russia);
- Alexandra S. Perepechina, Senior Lecturer, Department of Foreign Languages (RUDN University, Moscow, Russia);
- Irina A. Rybakova, Senior Lecturer, Department of Foreign Languages (RUDN University, Moscow, Russia)
The purpose of the event: The scientific seminar is dedicated to improving the quality of teaching foreign languages and cultures in accordance with the new challenges posed to humanitarian education; expanding active contacts with scientists and teachers of foreign languages and humanities from leading universities, raising the status of foreign languages and humanities, developing the academic reputation of the RUDN University and the incoming mobility of leading scientists in the RUDN University.
The tasks of the seminar:
- to inform the participants with the methods of teaching science communication in English to high school students at an advanced stage of study;
- to improve the quality of teaching academic communication in the English language;
- to inform the participants about the teaching and methodological aids of the German Language Sector of the Department of Foreign Languages of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities of RUDN;
- to ensure the provision of the educational process with teaching aids in foreign languages of high quality.