Graduated from Moscow Institute of Petrochemical and Gas Industry named after Ivan Gubkin. Specialty - “Technology and complex mechanization of oil and gas field development”. Qualification - “Mining engineer”.
Candidate thesis on “Development of methods for calculating the characteristics of a submersible centrifugal pump during exploitation of wells with low pressures at the pump entrance” for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences in the specialty “Development and exploitation of oil, gas and gas condensate field” was defended.
Doctoral thesis on “Development, research and results of industrial use of submersible pumping and ejector systems for oil production” for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences in the specialty “Development and exploitation of oil and gas field” was defended.
Winner of the Russian Government award in the field of science and technology for the work “Scientific and technical solutions for creating highly efficient energy-saving equipment for oil production and technologies for its application. Development of production of this equipment and its widespread industrial use in oil field with complex geological and commercial conditions”.
Professor of the Department of Oil Field Development and Operation of National University of Oil and Gas "Gubkin University".
Winner of the Gubkin prize for the work “Technology of well operation with hydrojet pump installations”.
Lapel badge of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation “For the development of research work of students” was awarded.
Professor of the Department of Mineral Development and Oil & Gas Engineering of RUDN University.
Director of the Department of Mineral Development and Oil & Gas Engineering of RUDN University.
Teaches RUDN students of bachelor’s and master’s studies of the direction “Oil and Gas Business” the following courses:
- “Technology of oil and gas wells exploitation”;
- “Development of oil fields in complicated conditions”;
- “Development of oil and gas fields”;
- “Technological processes of pipeline transport”.
- Co-invented an ejector. The invention relates to inkjet technology and can be used for pumping a variety of environments. The goal is to increase productivity and efficiency coefficient.
- Co-invented a method for operating a liquid-gas ejector. The invention relates to jet technology and can be used for gas ejection in various industries. The purpose of the invention is to increase the efficiency coefficient.
- Co-invented a pumping-ejector installation. The invention can be used in pumping and ejector installations for transporting gas-liquid media. The purpose of the invention is to increase the productivity of the installation.
- Co-authored a method for extracting inhomogeneous multiphase media from a well. The purpose of the invention is to increase the reliability of operation by preventing the formation of solid phase deposits in the well.
- Co-invented a method for operating a well and a submersible pumping unit for its implementation. The invention relates to the oil and gas industry and can be used for oil production from wells.
- Co-invented a method of operation of the pump-ejector system. The invention relates to the oil industry and can be used in the extraction of liquid with a high gas content from wells by means of downhole centrifugal electric pumps.
- Co-invented a method for pumping out liquid with a downhole pump and a gas separator for a downhole centrifugal pump. The invention relates to the oil industry and can be used in the extraction of liquid with a high gas content from wells by means of downhole centrifugal electric pumps.
- Co-authored a method for testing hydraulic machines and electric motors for them and a stand for its implementation. The invention relates to testing hydraulic machines and electric motors for them and can be used to obtain the performance characteristics of the listed equipment, in particular for oil production.
- Co-invented a nozzle. The nozzle consists of a body in the form of a hollow ball and a nozzle, its radius of the spherical cavity is larger than the largest size of the conditional passage of the nozzle. This improves the pressure and flow characteristics of the nozzle, especially when the pump supply is uneven, as well as when the nozzle has a non-circular cross-section.
- Co-authored a method of water-gas impact on the reservoir. The invention relates to the oil industry and is intended for the implementation of water-gas effects when increasing oil recovery. Provides an expansion of the possibilities of impact on the deposit due to a violation of the injection pressure of the water-gas mixture.
- Co-authored a set of equipment for commissioning inactive low-yield oil wells. The utility model relates to the oil and gas industry and is intended for lifting fluid from wells using pumping and ejector systems when putting into operation an inactive fund of low-yield oil wells.
- Development and operation of oil fields
- Application and technology of gas impact on the formation
- Oil production technology and techniques
- Enhanced oil recovery