By teaching, we learn.
Graduated from Sverdlovsk State Pedagogical Institute, specialty - “Russian language and literature”.
Candidate thesis on “Dynamic characteristics and their electroencephalographic correlates” was defended in the Research Institute of General and Pedagogical Psychology of the USSR Academy of Pedagogical Sciences. The degree of Candidate of Psychological Sciences was awarded.
Senior lecturer, Department of Psychology, Sverdlovsk State Pedagogical Institute.
Head of the Department of Psychology of the Sverdlovsk State Pedagogical Institute.
The academic title of Associate Professor at the Department of Psychology was awarded.
Headed the Ural Society of Psychologists under the USSR Academy of Sciences.
Doctoral thesis on “Psychophysiological analysis of individual differences in human activity” was defended in the Research Institute of General and Pedagogical Psychology of the USSR Academy of Pedagogical Sciences. The degree of Doctor of Psychological Sciences was awarded.
The academic title of Professor at the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology RUDN was awarded.
Head of the Department of Social and Differential Psychology RUDN.
A corresponding member of the International Teacher’s Training Academy of Sciences.
Honorary worker of higher education of Russia.
A full member of the International Teacher’s Training Academy of Sciences.
Professor of the Department of Social and Differential Psychology RUDN University.
Professor-consultant of the Department of Social and Differential Psychology RUDN University.
Reads the course “System studies of personality and individuality properties” to RUDN post-graduate students.
The author of the following study guides:
Krupnov A. I., Novikova I. A., Shlyakhta D. A. Complex studies of personality properties: theory and practice. Study guide for graduate students studying in the specialty 37.06.01 “Psychological Sciences” / Moscow, 2017. 220 p.
The study guide considers the history and the main conceptual provisions of the system-functional approach to the study of personality properties, presents an eight-component model of the analysis of personality properties, analyzes the main directions of empirical research and practical developments carried out in line with this approach. In addition, the study guide includes a list of dissertation research performed on the basis of a system-functional approach; description and programme of the course “System studies of personality and individuality”; programme of correction and self-regulation of personality properties on the example of sociability; texts of methods for psychodiagnostics of system-functional properties of personality. The study guide is primarily intended for post-graduate students enrolled in the specialty 37.06.01 “Psychological Sciences” and studying the course “Systemic research of personality and individuality”. The materials presented in the study guide are of interest to students, postgraduate students, professors, researchers interested in current problems of modern general, differential, age psychology, psychology of personality.
- Natural (neurophysiological) activity of the subject in the field of differential psychophysiology: psychomotor, intellectual, volitional, communicative was developed.
- Electroencephalographic correlates of natural (neurophysiological) activities of the subject in the frontal and occipital regions of the brain was revealed. Demonstrated that neurophysiological regulation of human activity is carried out mainly by the frontal regions of the brain.
- A productive model of holistic analysis of human actions, allowing to make an individual program of correction of personal properties was proposed. Their structure was analyzed and a comparative characteristic of psychomotor, intellectual, communicative human actions, based on the unity of their motivational, emotional, volitional, dynamic and productive-productive characteristics was given.
- A new three-dimensional structure of human temperament, including mental activity, emotionality and selectivity was proposed.
- The concept of the system-functional nature of personality properties was developed. In contrast to the atomic, one-sided interpretation of personal properties, a holistic, multidimensional-functional model of the organization of personality properties was proposed. It includes motivational, cognitive, emotional, volitional, dynamic and productive-evaluative components.
- Differential psychophysiology;
- General psychology;
- Psychology of personality and individuality.