Modern achievements of fundamental science are to be applied.
Graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State Academy of Fine Chemical Technology, the Faculty of Biotechnology and Organic Synthesis, the Department of Chemistry and Technology of Biologically Active Compounds named after N.A. Preobrazhensky; Specialization – Chemical Technology and Biotechnology.
Postgraduate study at the Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences; researcher.
Head of the laboratory of physicochemical methods of research of the Common Use Center (Research and Educational Center) of the RUDN University.
Associate Professor of the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy of the Common Use Center (Research and Educational Center) of the RUDN University.
Lecturing to students of supplementary vocational education programs - employees of pharmaceutical companies:
- "Modern Opticospectral Methods in Pharmaceutical Analysis (Theory and Practice)”,
- "High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)".
- Developed new methods for determining elements through the methods of electro-thermal atomic absorption spectrometry and atomic emission spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma in medicinal plant raw material;
- Proposed the techniques for determining iodine in the form of iodides in laminaria thallus using the ionometry method;
- Developed a new method for determining the reducing amount of sugars, excluding the use of non-selective and explosive reagents, in medicinal plant raw material using ultraviolet and visible spectrophotometry;
- Proposed reagents simplifying deposition of water-soluble polysaccharides with gravimetric determination of water-soluble polysaccharides in medicinal plant raw material;
- Proposed the method of infrared spectroscopy (IR spectroscopy) to confirm the authenticity of medicinal plant raw material containing water-soluble polysaccharides;
- Developed the techniques for the determination of arbutin through high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and high-performance liquid chromatography with mass spectrometric detection (HPLC/MS) in arbutin-containing substances of plant origin;
- Developing new combined techniques using instrumental methods of analytical chemistry for standardization and determination of active substances, elements in the official medicinal plant raw material, medical products of plant and animal origin;
- participated in the preparation of the State Pharmacopoeia of the Russian Federation of the XIV edition (2018).
- Instrumental methods of analytical chemistry: ultraviolet and visible spectrophotometry, atomic absorption spectrometry, atomic emission spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma, high performance liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, IR spectroscopy.
- Application of instrumental methods of analytical chemistry for the development of qualitative and quantitative methods to confirm the quality of medicinal raw materials of plant and animal origin and herbal medicinal products based on them.
- Technology of herbal medicinal products.