A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Graduated from Peoples’ Friendship University named after P. Lumumba (now RUDN University).
Worked as an engineer at the Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Polytechnic Institute of Conakry (Republic of Guinea) a referral of the Ministry of Higher Education of the USSR.
Postgraduate student of the Department “Design and construction of industrial and civil structures” of Peoples’ Friendship University named after P. Lumumba (now RUDN University).
Junior researcher of the Department “Design and construction of industrial and civil structures” of Peoples’ Friendship University named after P. Lumumba (now RUDN University).
Assistant, from 1991 - associate professor, and since 2006 - professor of the Department “Design and construction of industrial and civil structures” of RUDN University.
Thesis on “Reducing water losses in water supply systems of residential buildings” for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences was defended.
Defended thesis on “Hydraulic and technological foundations of water conservation in housing” for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences in the specialties: “Water supply, sewerage, construction systems for water resources protection” and “Hydraulics and engineering hydrology” was defended.
Head of the Department “Design and construction of industrial and civil structures” of RUDN University.
Gratitude of the Federal Agency for education for conscientious work and great contribution to the training of highly qualified specialists.
Member of the Dissertation Council D 212.138.10 at the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering.
Expert of the Russian Academy of Sciences in the fields of Technical Sciences.
Expert of the Federal State Budget Agency “National Accreditation Agency” for accreditation of basic educational programmes in the direction “Construction” (08.03.01 bachelor's degree, 08.04.01 master's degree, 08.06.01 postgraduate course).
Professor of the construction Department of the RUDN Engineering Academy.
Gives lectures to RUDN students of bachelor’s and master’s studies:
- “Water supply and sanitation”;
- “Heat and gas supply with the basics of heat engineering”;
- “Organization of production at housing and communal services enterprises”;
- “Methods for solving scientific and technical problems in construction”;
- “Economic mechanisms of construction management”.
The author of the study guides:
- Heat supply with the basics of heat engineering / Svintsov A. P., Harun M. I. Laboratory workshop / Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Moscow, 2019.
The workshop is intended to consolidate theoretical knowledge, acquire skills in working with equipment, master methods for setting up experiments and processing measurement results. The publication is intended for third-year bachelor students studying in the specialty 08.03.01 “Construction”.
- Construction economics / Svintsov A. P., Shubin A.M. Study guide for bachelor students in the direction of training 270800.62 “Construction” / Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Moscow, 2011.
The issues of Construction economics, the role and place of construction in the economic space, the functioning of a construction company in the construction market, the principles of evaluating the economic efficiency of investment and innovation in construction, personnel remuneration, the basic principles of planning and analysis of production and economic activities were considered.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning / A. P. Svintsov Study guide / A. P. Svintsov. Orgservice-2000. Moscow, 2006.
Theoretical bases of heating, ventilation and air conditioning, questions of the device and operation of the corresponding equipment were considered. The study guide is intended for bachelor students of construction universities in the direction “Construction”.
- Co-invented a method for constructing monolithic reinforced concrete frames for the construction of vertical structures of buildings and structures. The invention relates to the processes of erecting vertical structures made of monolithic reinforced concrete. The method includes the device of working joints of the column and walls, installation of spatial reinforcement frames, formwork, concreting and unpacking.
- Co-invented a fire-fighting valve to provide smoke removal from high-rise buildings in case of a fire. The invention relates to devices of smoke removal systems installed, in particular, on the door of the escape route.
- Co-invented a reinforced gypsum-polystyrene concrete mix for the construction of load-bearing and enclosing structures of buildings for various purposes. The invention can be used for the manufacture of gypsum-polystyrene concrete products that are used in load-bearing and enclosing structures of buildings.
- Co-invented a block of permanent formwork for the construction of buildings made of monolithic reinforced concrete. The technical result is to ensure the geometric immutability of the block of fixed formwork and to obtain erected concrete and reinforced concrete structures with the design geometric characteristics.
- Co-invented a sliding formwork for the construction of vertical structures made of monolithic reinforced concrete in winter conditions. The technical result is to ensure uniform heating of concrete.
- Housing water supply systems;
- Enhancement of construction technologies.