"Through the truth of medical science - to health and return to a quality life in society."
Studied at the Faculty of General Medicine of Moscow Medical Dental Institute named after N. A. Semashko (now - A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry).
Graduated from the clinical residency, thesis on “Clinical and hygienic assessment of the effectiveness of the use of creams of the original formulation in the construction industry” for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences was defended.
Lecturer of the Department of Dermatovenerology at N.A. Semashko Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry (now A. I. Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry).
Thesis on “Organizational and methodological justification of mechanisms for improving the effectiveness of dermatovenerological care for the population” for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences was defended.
Head of the Department for Improving Structural Efficiency of the Department for the Development of Medical Care and Resort Business in the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation.
Head (Chief Physician) of Polyclinic №. 2 of the Moscow Police Department.
Professor of the Department of Health Care Organization, Faculty of Health Management and Economics, I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Sechenov University).
Head (Chief Physician) of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Head of the Medical Support Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Director of the Hospital for Incurable patients - Scientific Treatment and Rehabilitation Center.
Director of the Federal Scientific and Clinical Center for Resuscitation and Rehabilitation.
Professor of the Department of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation with Medical Rehabilitation Course, Institute of Medicine, RUDN University.
Gives lectures to RUDN students and residents of the Institute of Medicine on the following subjects:
- “Rehabilitation in resuscitation”;
- “Neuromodulatory therapy in intensive care of patients with low level of consciousness”;
- “Organization of medical care for patients with a low level of consciousness at various stages”;
- “Implementation of applied scientific research in clinical practice in the field of neurorehabilitation”.
Author of the manual and monograph:
Organizational and legal bases of drug provision in various regions of the world / S. N. Puzin, A.V. Grechko, I. V. Pryanikov, V. S. Malichenko. - M., 2019. - 388 p.
Main directions of development of the system of regulation of the circulation of medicines at the international and national level in the context of globalization of problems in the field of public health are systematized in the book. The authors consider the main trends in the conceptual development of the concept of ensuring human and state security in the context of regulating the circulation of medicines, and also present institutional mechanisms for regulating this issue on the agenda of international organizations. The book presents an analysis of state programmes of drug provision in the Russian Federation, special attention is paid to the issues of access to medicines for certain categories of the population, and provides successful foreign experience in the implementation of state programmes in various health systems.
- Created and headed the “Federal Scientific and Clinical Center for Resuscitation and Rehabilitation”. The center is destined to provide scientifically based and methodically verified care to patients in critical condition, with a reduced level of consciousness, long-term dependent on prosthetic life support systems of the body and in need of intensive care.
- Created and headed a new scientific and clinical direction - early medical and social rehabilitation of patients with severe brain damage who need to replace vital functions.
- Develops a new scientific direction in clinical medicine - the introduction of rehabilitation in intensive care units. Organizes testing of new methods of diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with severe brain damage at different stages of the comatose and post-comatose period.
- Developed new ways to diagnose and correct functional disorders that occur in severe traumatic brain injuries, strokes, and brain surgery in patients.
- Studied cellular and molecular mechanisms of neuronal plasticity.
- Studied the neurophysiological and biochemical mechanisms of disintegration of the brain systemic activity in unconscious states, conducted a systematic neurophysiological analysis of the violation and restoration of cerebral functions in brain lesions.
- Conducted a comprehensive study of the cognitive functions of the brain, sensory and physiological mechanisms of verbal thinking with the help of temporary reconstruction of the distribution of biologically active substances in the brain, the technology of selective changes in the work of nerve cells in certain parts of the brain.
- Updated methods for restoring self-breathing, correcting concomitant and comorbid complications, immune and metabolic disorders, and studying the effectiveness of methods of motor and cognitive rehabilitation in severe brain damage.
- Developed a methodology for predicting the course and outcomes of prolonged unconsciousness, developed standards for medical care and regulatory documents in the field of patient care.
- Created a comprehensive programme of medical and social rehabilitation that promotes the rapid integration of patients who have suffered severe brain damage into society.
- Chronic critical conditions;
- Medical and social expertise;
- Medical and social rehabilitation;
- Personalized medicine;
- Resuscitation and rehabilitation.