Graduated from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Specialty – “Flight Dynamics and Control”.
Order of the “Badge of Honor” (Ballistic support of the Soyuz-22 spacecraft flight).
Candidate thesis on “Multiturn Maneuvers of Spacecrafts in the Vicinity of the Circular Orbit” was presented. Specialty - “Theoretical mechanics”.
Medal of the Order of “Merit for the Motherland” II Degree.
Lecture courses for bachelors and masters of the direction “Applied mathematics and Informatics”:
- “Design of Orbital Maneuvers of the Spacecrafts”;
- “Transitions Maneuvers”;
- “Meeting on Coplanar Orbits”;
- “Meeting on Non-Planetary Orbits”;
- “Maneuvering with Engines with a Limited Constant Cravings”;
- “Formation and Maintenance of Satellite Systems and Satellite Groups”;
- “Maintaining a Given Configuration of the Satellite System, Issues of Maneuvering in the Space Debris Problem”.
- Tasks of developing requirements for the spacecraft for the optimal overflight of space objects for cleaning of near-earth space from space debris, and maintenance of the failed spacecraft are explored.
- Highly effective means of predicting the motion of space objects (including methods of optimal maneuvering of spacecraft in orbit) - for example, calculations for maneuvering spacecraft on low - earth orbit were developed.
- More than 50 scientific articles were published, 1 certificate for the invention "Space service (CS) system and method of its construction", which contains the means of service in the orbits of the base was received.
- Spacecraft maneuvers in the vicinity of a circular orbit.
- Calculation of maneuver parameters for creation and maintenance of a given configuration of satellite systems and satellite groups.
- Service systems on orbits.
- Methods for detection of a possible collision with space debris on orbit and the methods of calculation of evasive maneuvers from the collision.
- Research overflight schemes of returned large space debris.