Graduated from Peoples’ Friendship University named after Patrice Lumumba (now - RUDN University), Department of Genetics and Selection of the Agrarian Faculty. Speciality - “Genetics and selection”.
Candidate thesis on “Influence of cenotic and environmental factors on the detection of economically valuable traits in spring wheat” was presented. Speciality - “Breeding and seed production”. Academic degree - Candidate of Agricultural Sciences was awarded.
Head of laboratory, assistant, associate professor of the Department of Genetics and Selection of the Agrarian Faculty RUDN.
Deputy head of the Department of Genetics and Selection of the Agrarian Faculty of RUDN; scientific Secretary of the dissertation Council on Agricultural Sciences of RUDN.
The title of associate Professor was awarded.
Doctoral thesis on “Agroecological and geobotanical aspects of degradation and productivity of phytocenoses in the arid zone of the Caspian Sea” was presented. Specialty “General agriculture, crop production”. Academic degree - Doctor of Agricultural Sciences was awarded.
Chief editor of the journal “Theoretical and applied problems of agro-industrial complex”.
Professor of the Department of Genetics, Selection and Plant Protection of the Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
The academic title of Professor was awarded.
Professor of Agrobiotechnology Department of the Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
Conducts lectures for RUDN students of bachelor, master and postgraduate study of “Agronomy” direction:
- “Selection and seed production”;
- “Fodder production”;
- “Highly technological varieties and hybrids”;
- “Private selection”;
- “Heterosis in selection”;
- “Organization and technique of selection process”.
- The way of evaluation of vegetation and determination the extent of its degradation on the hayfields and pastures of adaptive intensification of livestock farming by using bio-indicator of micro-reserves (BIMR) was found. Experiments were carried out to monitor the state of vegetation cover at monitoring sites representing different variants of dry steppe and floodplain ecosystems of the Northern Caspian Sea.
- Phytocenotic bases and principles for formation of multicomponent pasture agrophytocenosis with high environmental and phyto- meliorative functions were developed.
- Methodological and methodical bases of radical and surface improvement of degraded plant communities in the arid zone were developed.
- Theoretical foundations and practical recommendations for the creation of multicomponent agrophytocenosises adapted to extreme environmental conditions, resistant to abiotic, competitive and operational stresses that promote ecological restoration and productivity of degraded rangeland ecosystems were developed.
- Development of biogeocenosis principles of adaptive methods of ecological restoration of biodiversity and productivity of degraded phytocenosises.
- Mechanisms to create highly productive pasture and hay agrophytocenosis on degraded, unproductive and saline lands of arid zone.
- The methodology for determining the degradation of phytocenosises.
- Selection of cultivated plants.
- The impact of oil pollution and heavy metals on plants.