“It is a special honor to belong to the number of people who devote all their energy to thinking about and researching objective facts of imperishable significance”
Graduated with honors from the Agrarian Faculty of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN) on speciality “Veterinary Medicine”.
Graduated with honors from the Agrarian Faculty of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN) on speciality “Economics and management of the agro-industrial complex”.
Post-graduate studies at the Department of Veterinary Pathology of the Agrarian Faculty RUDN. Candidate thesis on “Morpho-functional status of the mink organism in hepato-enteropathies and justification for its correction” was defended.
Senior lecturer of the Department of Veterinary Pathology of the Agrarian Faculty RUDN.
Director of the center for diagnostic research of the Shared Research and Educational Center of the RUDN.
Associate professor of the Department of Clinical Veterinary Medicine of the Agrarian faculty RUDN (since 2016 - Department of Veterinary Medicine of the Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN).
Gives lectures to students of bachelor’s and master’s programs, direction “Veterinary and Sanitary Expertise” of the Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University:
- “Clinical diagnostics of animals”,
- “Histology, Cytology, Embryology of animals”,
- “Laboratory diagnostics of animals”.
- Co-author of the patent “Quickly dissolving transbuccal film for the depressive disorders, anxiety and adaptation disorders treatment” (patent RU2622018). This dosage form in the form bio-adhesive films with a high bioavailability of the peptide. The invention will help expand the arsenal of controlled-release drugs for the depressive disorders, anxiety and adaptation disorders treatment in human.
- Co-author of the patent “Filler for capsular inhaler” (patent RU2634258). The invention expanded the arsenal of medicines that provide delivery of the drug to the blood in an unchanged form, for inhalation administration in the autoimmune diseases treatment. The invention relates to the chemical and pharmaceutical industry and concerns capsules with a powder pharmaceutical inhalation composition for the autoimmune diseases treatment. The filler for capsular inhaler contains thymodepressin in the form of fine particles of respirable sizes.
- Preclinical research;
- Development and research of a new dosage form;
- Development of fillers for inhalers;
- Development of transbuccal films;
- Personalized medicine;
- Diagnostics of animal diseases;
- Experimental modeling of diabetes mellitus in laboratory animals;
- Experimental models of stress in laboratory animals.
Information about the defended postgraduate students
Year of protection: 2017
Research topic: Clinical and morphological evaluation of the effect of medicinal forms of carprofen on the gastrointestinal tract of small animals
The direction of science: Veterinary Science and Zootechnics
Specialization: Diagnostics of diseases and therapy of animals, pathology, Oncology and morphology of animals
Annotation to the dissertation: Among the diseases of small animals acutely there is a problem of safe relief of pain of various Genesis, and also a question post-operative analgesia. In this regard, frequency and wide range of applications nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) in veterinary medicine are determined by the irreplaceability of this group of drugs in therapy diseases accompanied by inflammation and severe pain Drugs of this group have a specific negative impact on the metabolism of the mucosa the digestive tract, reducing its protective potential and resistance to damaging aggressive effects of Exo-and endogenous factors. Greatest characteristic manifestation of systemic adverse effects of these drugs on digestive organs is gastroenteropathy-pathology, characterized by the appearance of hemorrhagic inflammation of the mucosa, bleeding and erosion, as well as taking drugs of this group has negative effect on the functioning of the liver, kidneys and cardiovascular system.