Seize the day!
Graduated from Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, speciality “Veterinary Medicine”.
Staff member of the Department of Veterinary Medicine of the Agrarian Faculty RUDN.
Doctoral thesis on "Morpho-chemical characteristics of skeletal muscles of sheep in postnatal ontogenesis” was presented.
The title of associate Professor of the Department of Morphology of animals and Veterinary and sanitary expertise was awarded.
Professor of the Department of veterinary medicine of Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
Participates in the organization of practical training for RUDN students of speciality “Veterinary Medicine”, practical training and pre-diploma practice for students of the direction “Veterinary and sanitary expertise”, conducts courses of lectures in RUDN to listeners of programs of additional professional education:
- “Veterinary and sanitary expertise”.
The author of the following study guides:
- Seregin I. G., Nikitchenko V. E., Nikitchenko D. V. Veterinary and sanitary expertise of products of slaughter animals and poultry. Study guide. M.: RUDN, 2010, 381 p. Stamp of Educational and Methodological Association.
Abstract: The study guide reflects the order of preparation and inspection of heads, organs and carcasses, veterinary and sanitary expertise of slaughter products of cattle, pigs, wild commercial animals, poultry. Materials are included in the features of inspection of products of slaughter of horses and some other animals. Special attention is paid to branding and technological marking of carcasses and skins at the slaughterhouse enterprises.
- Seregin I. G., Vasilyev D. A., Kurmakaeva T. V., Nikitchenko, D. V. Industrial veterinary and sanitary control in the meat processing plant shops. Study guide. Stamp of Educational and Methodological Association. SPb.: LLC “Kvadro”. - 2018. - 608 p.
Abstract: This study guide describes the requirements for individual shops, technological process, as well as the rules of veterinary and sanitary control at each stage of slaughter of animals and processing of raw materials obtained from it.
- Revealed that sarcocystis affects many species of farm animals and domestic and wild birds. The characteristic of the affected animals is given. Commodity, organoleptic, physico-chemical and microbiological parameters of meat of domestic and wild ducks affected by sarcocystis were defined.
- Discrepancies in the veterinary and sanitary assessment of meat in some diseases, identified during the slaughter of animals were defined. It is recommended to make additions to the new Russian “Rules of veterinary inspection of slaughter animals and veterinary and sanitary expertise of meat and meat products” taking into account the veterinary and sanitary evaluation of slaughter products approved in foreign countries, which will optimize the veterinary requirements for slaughter animals, raw meat and ready-made meat products.
- Regularities of growth and egg chickens of the cross “Shaver 2000” were defined, patterns of change in the thickness of mucosa, submucosa, muscular and serous membranes of the posterior intestine taking into account the age, phases, and phase of definitive development were described for the first time.
- Veterinary and sanitary expertise;
- Age morphology of animals;
- Increase productivity of farm animals;
- Symptoms of pre-slaughter and post-slaughter diagnosis of diseases of farm animals.