"The key to all sciences is unquestionably the question mark. (Honoré de Balzac)."
Graduated from the Faculty of Geology of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Engineer, geologist, junior researcher at the Faculty of Geology of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Postgraduate student of Moscow Mining Institute (since 2014 it is the part of National University of Science and Technology MISIS), worked as a researcher.
Thesis on “Improving the reliability of mining and geological information in the design and development of mines” for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences in the specialty “Underground development of mineral resources” was defended.
Senior lecturer at Peoples’ Friendship University named after P. Lumumba (now - RUDN University) at the Department of Environmental Protection and Labor Protection.
Associate professor, head of the independent course of Geoecology at the Ecological Faculty of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
Head of the Department of Geoecology of the Ecological Faculty of RUDN University.
Academician of the International Academy of Ecology and Life Protection Sciences (MANEB).
Diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for scientific and pedagogical activity.
Winner of the Academician A. A. Skochinsky prize of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation for the work “Development and implementation of a systematic approach to the development of environmental technologies for underground mining of coal deposits that are dangerous for gas emissions and sudden methane emissions on the basis of various methods of ecological protection of the environment into the training process of mining and geological engineers”.
Professor of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS).
A. Nobel Medal for contribution to the development of invention of RANS.
Gives lectures to RUDN students of bachelor’s programme in the following fields of study “Ecology and Nature Management”, “Energy and resource-saving processes in chemical technology, petrochemistry and biotechnology”:
- “Geochemistry of the environment”,
- “Ecological Geophysics”,
- “Geological foundations of nature management”.
Gives the author's course to RUDN students of master’s programme in the field of study “Ecology and rational use of natural resources" are taught the author's course: “Regional geoecological assessment of the territory”.
- Developed a new approach to geoecological zoning based on the use of engineering and geological principles. Geoecological zoning of the territory is necessary for the development and implementation of large-scale territorial construction projects, for example, the “New Silk Road” in Kazakhstan.
- Developed a co-authored method for managing unstable roofing in long treatment faces. As a result of fixing the roof, large subsidence of the earth’s surface is excluded. The control method includes work on the separation of coal in the lava, partial laying of the developed space and drilling wells in the rocks for injecting bonding solutions. With the help of advanced wells, bonding solutions are fed from the space located behind the lava, and the roof of the rubble drifts starting behind the lava.
- Developed a co-authored method for developing a powerful shallow formation with short faces in diagonal layers. As a result, coal mining becomes more economical and technologically advanced. When developing a powerful flat formation with short faces in diagonal layers in each layer, after conducting field preparatory workings, the field is divided by average diagonal ventilation and filling furnace into upper and lower parts. Both parts are taken out by chambers during the forward course and by set-ups during the reverse course in diagonal columns located in the upper part of the field along with the middle diagonal ventilation-filling furnace, and in the lower part - perpendicular to it.
- Presented a way to protect the mining allotment of land used for rice planting. The result is an increase in the durability of soil anchors and an increase in the efficiency of rice cultivation. The way to protect mine land used for planting rice, as well, the surface of the earth is drilled towards each other with a length of 3-5 m and at angles of displacement of sediment forming at the joints wells ditch to save water, the distance between which is equal to the step of collapse or subsidence of the rocks of the immediate roof layer, after which the sides of ditches fasten solutions type of compacted clays, harmless for sprouts of rice.
- Developed a method to control the roof. It allows the rate reduction of displacement of the roof to a minimum when excavating coal in medium-capacity formations. The method includes the installation of toroidal non-unloading support in the lava, in the developed space - several rows of pneumatic support with extractable cylinders installed in a staggered order between the preparatory workings, the pressure in which is maintained exponentially.
- Developed methodological principles for conducting complex field training practices, which are successfully used in organizing summer training practices at the Ecological Faculty of RUDN University. The main thing that should be guided when conducting training practice is an integrated approach. It consists in sharing the knowledge of Geology, Geography and Biology in the study of specific ecological systems. This approach can be most fully implemented only in the field. The main attention in the course of practice is paid not only to the study of the structure and composition of biotic and abiotic components of natural ecosystems, but also their interrelation, the study of consort relationships in biocenoses, biological diversity.
- Environmental education;
- Environmental geochemistry;
- Comprehensive ecological assessment of the environment;
- Geoecological zoning of territories.