Completed a Master in in Applied Mathematics and Informatics degree at the Faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN)
Defended the dissertation "Analysis of Probabilistic and Time Characteristics of the Link of the Data Transmission Network" for the degree of Candidate of Sciences in Physics and Mathematics (PhD in Physics and Mathematics), specialty 05.13.17 "Theoretical Foundations of Informatics".
Associate Professor of the Telecommunication Systems Department of the RUDN University.
Awarded the title of Associate Professor of the Department of Telecommunication Systems.
Till present - Associate Professor of the Department of Applied Informatics and Probability Theory of the RUDN University.
Defended the dissertation "Models and methods for analyzing the performance indicators of multiservice and peer-to-peer networks" for the degree of Doctor of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, specialty 05.13.17 "Theoretical Foundations of Informatics".
In different years she did lecturing on the following courses:
- Random processes and queuing theory;
- Additional chapters of the theory of mass service;
- Queuing network;
- Mathematical theory of teletraffic;
- Quality management and probabilistic models of next-generation communication network functioning;
- Multiservice communication networks;
- Applied problems of queuing theory;
- Models for analyzing the quality of next-generation networks.
Research in the field of the mathematical theory of teletraffic, multiservice networks, design of next-generation communication networks (NGN), support systems for operating and business activities of communication companies (NGOSS/BSS).
More than 200 scientific articles and 5 monographs have been published on the results of the research (Hirsch index: 10 Scopus, 3 WoS).
- The mathematical theory of the telecommunications of multiservice networks;
- 4G and 5G wireless networks;
- Analysis of the quality of service provision in LTE networks;
- Machine-to-machine interaction (M2M);
- Direct interaction of devices (device-to-device, D2D);
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- Cloud computing and fog computing;
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) networks;
- Signaling in next-generation communication networks;
- Management of congestion in SIP-server networks;
- All-channel signaling system №7 (ACSS 7).