Long life learning.
Graduated from the Leningrad State University named after A. Zhdanov, Philological Faculty, specialty “Methods of teaching Russian to foreign students”.
Assistant of the Department of Russian language and teaching methods of the Philological Faculty of Leningrad State University named after A. Zhdanov.
Graduated from postgraduate study at PFU named after P. Lumumba, specialty “Teaching methods of Russian as a foreign language”.
Assistant of the of the Russian Language Department No. 2 of the Preparatory Faculty of PFU named after P. Lumumba.
Candidate thesis on “Teaching to read small informational newspaper genres in courses and clubs abroad” was presented.
Associate professor of the Russian Language Department No. 3 of the Preparatory Faculty of PFU named after P. Lumumba.
Head of the Russian Language Department No. 3, Faculty of Russian Language and General Educational Disciplines of PFU named after P. Lumumba (RUDN University).
The academic title of Professor of Russian Language Department No. 3 of the Faculty of Russian Language and General disciplines of RUDN was awarded in 1995.
Diploma “Honorary worker of higher professional education of the Russian Federation” was awarded.
Doctoral thesis on "Educational and pedagogical teaching of M. M. Speransky: historical and contemporary value” was presented. The degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences was awarded.
Member of the dissertation Council D 212.203.22 of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
Honorary certificate of the Federal Agency “Rossotrudnichestvo” “For contribution to the development of international humanitarian cooperation” was awarded.
E. I. Motyna Medal “For contribution to the spread of the Russian language and culture in the modern world” was awarded.
- * Conducts Russian as a foreign language (RFL) practical classes for students of the directions “Philology”, “Linguistics”, “Political Science”, “International relations”, “Journalism”.
- Language of specialty,
- * Conducts lectures at the Faculty of advanced training of teachers of Russian as a Foreign Language of RUDN on topical problems of teaching methods of Russian as a foreign language, in particular, on the Russian testing system of Russian as a foreign language.
- * Conducts tutorials at training seminars of advanced training and webinars for Russian and foreign teachers of Russian as a foreign language.
- * Leads the course “Linguo-didactic testing of foreign citizens on the levels of proficiency in Russian as a foreign language” in the program of retraining of the Faculty of Russian Language and General disciplines.
The author of electronic interactive course-books:
- Rumyantseva N. M. Bogatyreva I. V., Rubtsova D. N. Electronic course-book “Russian with you” for Apple iOS
The course-book consists of 5 large topics with grammar, exercises and texts of linguistic and cultural content. It can be used both for independent work and for work under the guidance of a teacher. The course is based on a communicative approach and relies on the linguistic intuition of students.
- Guseva I. S., Rumyantseva N. M. Interactive electronic course-book “Easy Russian”, 2013
The novelty of the course-book “Easy Russian” is:
- in the structuring of grammatical material as a system of verbal and nominal control (in contrast to the accepted and become traditional over the past century case system);
- in the author's classification of Russian verbal system, which allows students to “collect” independently Russian verbs in all tenses by models, using the proposed components, which contributes to the successful assimilation of difficult topics for foreigners (types of verbs, tenses, structure of complex sentences, etc.).
The author of the following course-books and study guides:
- Bogatyreva I. V., Mitrova T. V., Polyanskaya V. I., Rumyantseva N. M. In the world of knowledge. M: PFUR, 2010, 1 - 275. Stamp of Educational and Methodological Association on classical University education.
- The course-book contains material that meets the requirements of the State educational standard on Russian as a foreign language first certificate level (Moscow - Saint-Petersburg, 1999) and “Educational program on Russian as a foreign language. The first certification level” (ML, 2001). The course-book consists of three parts.
- The first part presents the basic grammatical material, training exercises and texts.
- The second part contains materials for listening.
- The third part includes texts for self-reading. The peculiarity of the course-book is its cultural orientation.
- The manual is addressed to persons studying Russian as a foreign language.
- Guseva I. S., Rumyantseva N. M. Intensive course of Russian language, Publishing house: Drofa, 2013, 1-159. ISBN:978-5-358-09378-2, Stamp of Educational and Methodological Association on classical University education.
The course-book implements modern approaches to teaching the Russian language: intensity, communication, practical orientation of teaching. The course-book is intended for students, as well as for everyone who is beginning to learn Russian, and is designed for 150-180 hours of study time. The structure of the course makes it possible to creatively simulate the assimilation of educational material and allows you to organize both group and individual work within the TEL and TBL levels. The course is supported by the multimedia course-book Easy Russian, prepared by the publishing house “Drofa”.
- Educational and methodical complex (EMC) “Learn Russian. Levels A1, A2. (translated into the Tajik language)”:
- A. V. Dolzhikova, N. M. Rumyantseva, D. N. Rubtsova, V. B. Kurilenko
“Learn Russian. Levels A1, A2", Moscow: RUDN, 2019, 1-206, ISBN 978-5-209-08929-2. Stamp of Educational and Methodological Association
- A. V. Dolzhikova, N. M. Rumyantseva, D. N. Rubtsova “Workbook to the course-book “Learn Russian language. Levels A1, A2 (translated into the Tajik language)”, Moscow: RUDN, 2019, 1-68, ISBN 978-5-209-08930-8. Stamp of Educational and Methodological Association
- A. V. Dolzhikova, N. M. Rumyantseva, Y. A. Ganelina, I. S. Guseva, M. N. Moseikina, Yurova Y. V., Handbook “Russia. History and culture (translated into the Tajik language)” M.: RUDN, 1-70, 2019, ISBN 978-5-209-08931-5, Stamp of Educational and Methodological Association
Educational and methodical complex (EMC) is addressed to a wide range of Tajik citizens who study Russian at schools, colleges and higher educational institutions, students of Russian language courses and individuals who study Russian on their own. Grammatical and lexical material of EMC corresponds to levels A1 and A2. A distinctive feature of the complex is the fact that not only the whole vocabulary contained in the course-book and study guides is translated into the Tajik language, but also exercises, as well as grammatical comments. The translation of the text material is in the handbook of history and culture “Russia. History and culture”. The results of the work with EMC confirm the validity of the use of a new scientific direction - ethno-method related to the creation ethno-oriented models of teaching Russian as a foreign language (RFL). Undoubtedly, the process of learning a foreign language, in particular, Russian, becomes more effective, if it is carried out taking into account the ethno-cultural, educational and ethno-psychological characteristics of foreigners studying the Russian language (T. M. Balykhina). The main part of the EMC “Learning Russian” - a course-book consisting of two parts. The first part of the course-book is - Introductory phonetic-grammar course (IPGC). The second part is - Basic grammar course, which contains vocabulary corresponding to Lexical minimums of levels A1 and A2 of General knowledge of RFL. Grammatical material is given in accordance with the Standards and Requirements of Elementary (A1) and Basic (A2) levels. The course-book presents texts of socio-cultural and educational topics. The peculiarity of ethno-oriented text material is educational texts containing information not only about Russia, but also about the homeland of students, their traditions and culture. The second part of EMC - “Workbook” is intended for independent work of students or work under the guidance of a teacher. It includes grammar reference materials, self-control tasks, keys, and matrix responses. The third part of the EMC - Handbook of cultural studies “Russia. History and culture” will help students to get acquainted with the main events in the history of Russia, its prominent political figures, writers, artists, musicians, etc. The Handbook will help students in preparing to pass the comprehensive exam on the Russian language, Russian History and fundamentals of legislation of the Russian Federation. The EMC presents photos, maps, illustrations that enliven the work with educational materials, contribute to increasing the motivation of students to learn Russian.
- N. M. Rumyantseva, A. V. Dolzhikova, I. S. Guseva, V. B. Kurilenko Russian language for labour migrants: Express courses: (translated into the Tajik language): course-book / - 2nd ed. - Moscow: RUDN, 2019. - 62, ISBN 978-5-209-06951-5, Stamp of Educational and Methodological Association
The course-book will help foreigners learn to speak Russian and understand what the people of Russia say in the most important situations: clinic, pharmacy, shop, market, transport, etc. Moreover, the book includes samples of those official documents that must be filled in when applying for a job. These are various kinds of statements, notifications, etc.
Russian grammar is briefly described at the end of the course-book: we say that in the Russian language there are different parts of speech, there are categories of gender and numbers, there is a system of cases, different tenses and types of verbs.
- Rumyantseva N. M., Evstigneeva, I. F., Balykhina T. M., Mayorova, K. V., Course-book of Russian for speakers of Chinese. Basic course: Moscow: Russian. Courses, 2008. - 349; ISBN 978-5-88337-019-8
The course-book is addressed to persons studying Russian as a foreign language. It contains material that meets the requirements of the State educational standard for Russian as a foreign language.
The course-book consists of three parts. The first part presents the basic grammatical material, training exercises and texts. The second part contains materials for listening. The third part includes texts for self-reading.
- N. M. Rumyantseva, S. G. Kostina, A. G, Zhindaeva, I. S. Guseva, “Preparing for the Russian language test. The first certification level. General proficiency (+ CD)”, Publishing house: Zlatoust, 2015, 1-240, ISBN 978-5-86547-743-3
The book Preparing for the Russian language test. The first certification level. General knowledge is addressed to all who, while studying the Russian language, have passed the program of the First certification level and want to prepare for testing in order to obtain a state Certificate of the first level. This book will also be useful to all those who want to check their level of proficiency in the Russian language independently. The course-book will help students to revise vocabulary and grammar, check how they read, listen and understand the texts, how to write and speak Russian in different situations of communication. The course-book offers to get acquainted with three versions of the first certification level tests. Each version of the test consists of 5 parts, called subtests: subtest 1 Vocabulary. Grammar, subtest 2 Reading, subtest 3 Listening, subtest 4 Writing, subtest 5 Speaking. Each subtest contains a strictly defined number of tasks that correspond to a Typical test of the first level, performed in a certain time.
- Rumyantseva N. M. Rubtsova, D. N., Tyoryochik L. B. Training tests in Russian as a foreign language. The first certification level B1 General proficiency, M.: RUDN, 2019, 1-107, ISBN 978-5-209-09116-5
Training tests are designed to prepare foreigners for exams in Russian as a foreign language (the First certification level, B1). The structure and content of the course-book allow you to work with it both under the guidance of the teacher and independently.
Each subtest is represented by two variants. Tasks are provided with control matrices sheets of expert evaluation, as well as answers.
- A. V. Dolzhikova, N. M. Rumyantseva, D. N. Rubtsova, V. B. Kurilenko
- control and measuring materials on the levels of Russian as a foreign language and tests on the program “Testing of foreign citizens and stateless persons for admission to citizenship of the Russian Federation and migrant workers” were developed;
- supervises a team of teachers to create test materials for testing of foreign citizens on the levels of Russian language proficiency in the Republic of Estonia;
- supervisor and co-author of the Program “Ethno-oriented methods of teaching the Russian language for the Chinese audience”
- methods of teaching foreign languages (Russian as a foreign language);
- ethno-oriented methods of teaching RFL;
- innovative models of teaching RFL;
- cultural science;
- adaptation of foreign students in the Russian-speaking environment;
- control and measuring materials for USE on the Russian language.