Use the experience of previous generations.
Graduated from Kursk State Medical Institute (KSMI), Faculty of Pharmacy.
Postgraduate study at Kursk State Medical Institute, specialty “Pharmacist-researcher”.
Assistant of the Department of Analytical and Toxicological Chemistry of KSMU.
Candidate thesis on “Chemical-Toxicological study of furagin” was defended in the Perm Pharmaceutical Academy. The degree of Candidate of Pharmaceutical Sciences was awarded.
Researcher, senior lecturer, associate professor, professor of KSMU.
Head of the test center for food and pharmaceutical production in KSMU accredited in the system of the Ministry of Health and Gosstandart of Russia.
Doctoral thesis on “Formation of new approaches to the analysis and further use of drugs group 5-nitrofuran” was defended in Ryazan medical University.
Full-time employee of Belgorod State University (BelSU), head of analytical service of the enterprise “BelSU Pharmacy with production”.
Member of two dissertation councils (Kursk State Medical University) and Deputy Chairman of the dissertation Council (NRU “BelSU”).
Professor of the Department of Pharmacy and Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Medicine for research BelSU.
Head of the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy Medical Institute of BelSU.
Expert of RAS.
Member of the joint dissertation Council D 999.197.03 in “Moscow Technological University”, NRU “BelSU”, All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Medical and Aromatic Plants.
Member of the editorial Board of the journal “Scientific reports of BelSU. Series “Medicine, Pharmacy”.
Member of the editorial Board of the journal “Scientific result. Series “Medicine, Pharmacy”.
Director of drug quality control center SREC RUDN University.
Conducts courses for students of further education programs RUDN University:
- “Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy”,
The author of the following course-books and study guides:
“Drug quality control” Novikov O. O., Pisarev D. I. (Publishing house. Phoenix, 2018, 494 p. ISBN: 5222278492)
The study guide consists of two parts, including general methods of analysis and analysis of the drug quality of inorganic and organic nature. The first part describes the general methods of analysis, the possibility of using the melting and solidification temperature, the nature and structure of impurities and their impact on the qualitative and quantitative composition of the drug and the possibility of changing its pharmacological activity, methods for setting the limits of permissible impurities, pharmacopoeia tests for the most common impurities. In this part of the section the most important physical-chemical and chemical methods of analysis are described in detail. The second part presents the material on the analysis of drugs, groups and individual drugs, the study of which is necessary for the formation of professional horizons. This part consists of several sections, distributed according to the principles of the chemical structure of the studied compounds: preparations of inorganic structure, preparations of aliphatic, alicyclic, aromatic and heterocyclic structure.
- The scientific direction “Pharmaceutical remake” - a complex of traditional and innovative technological, analytical and pharmacological operations (models), leading to the revival of previously known and now unused formulations and forms was created.
- Drugs of group 5-nitrofuran from the position of pharmaceutical analysis were comprehensively studied and new directions for clinical study and use were formulated.
- A number of chromatographic and spectral methods to quantify the group of 5-nitrofuran, major basic products and intermediates for their synthesis was presented;
- Justified The possibility of applying in practice the antioxidant effects of drugs 5-nitrofuran series by the “feedback” mechanism using the tools of evidence-based pharmacology was substantiated.
- Led the scientific direction “Development of methodological approaches to the analysis of natural and synthetic biologically active compounds in objects of different origin. Study of pharmacological aspects of the use of these biologically active compounds” in Belgorod National Research University (2010-2018).
- The co-author of the idea of using the principle of internal standardization to adapt the matrix-activated laser desorption ionization (MALDI/TOF/MS) for the purpose of quantitative analysis of a wide range of molecules.
- The co-author of the idea of using Mechanochemistry tools for processing pharmaceutical substances in order to give them different physical and technological characteristics.
- The author/coauthor of more than 150 intellectual property objects in the field of pharmaceutical analysis, pharmaceutical technology and experimental pharmacology, the last of which is “Method of producing a composition for treatment of periodontal disease” (patent RU 2619338: as raw material for compositions use a mixture of juniper, cherry fruit and rhizomes of ginger); “Method of correction of microcirculatory disorders in the placenta at ADMA-like model of preeclampsia” (patent RU 2453000 can be used to study the mechanisms of correction of endothelial dysfunction in pregnant women); “Device for simulation of thermal burn” (patent RU 112478, utility model is designed for simulation of thermal burn in laboratory animals in order to develop methods of treatment of this pathology); “Medical and cosmetic herbal remedies for local use” (the Ukrainian patent for useful model No. 110799, the invention relates to a composition and technology of medical cosmetic herbal composition); “Aerosol packing with mixer” (patent RU 151287, the utility model is intended to expand the range of containers for pharmaceutical and other products); “The derived 3-(2,2,2-trimethylhydrazinium) propionate - 5- hydroxycinicotinate 3-(2,2,2-trimethylhydrazinium) propionate potassium, with endothelium-protective activity” (patent RU 2467744, the invention relates to the field of pharmaceutics and medicine, specifically to new chemical compound - a derivative of 3 - (2,2,2-Trimethylhydrazinium) propionate, namely 5- hydroxycinicotinate 3-(2,2,2-Trimethylhydrazinium) potassium propionate, which has increased endothelium-protective activity, which can be used in medicine in complex treatment for the correction of endothelial dysfunction in cardiovascular diseases).
- Pharmaceutical chemistry, analytical chemistry,
- Toxicological chemistry,
- Biopharmaceutical analysis,
- Pharmaceutical technology,
- Experimental pharmacology (natural biologically active compounds).