The future of education is with modern digital technologies.
Graduated from the faculty of Russian language and literature of Moscow State Pedagogical Institute named after V. I. Lenin (now - MPSU).
Senior laboratory assistant at the research Institute of national schools of the Ministry of education of RSFSR.
Copy editor of the editorial board of “Science and life” journal.
Teacher of the Faculty of Russian language and General Educational Disciplines of Peoples’ Friendship University (now-RUDN) as an assistant, senior teacher, associate Professor, and since 2003 – as Professor
Gave a course of lectures on "Technical means of training in teaching Russian as foreign language" for teachers of Santa Clara University (Cuba).
Head of the interuniversity research and practice group "Theory of electronic textbook of Russian language" (based at RUDN and Lomonosov Moscow State University).
Head of projects for Federal target programs: “Electronic textbook”, “Advanced information technologies in higher education”, "State support for the integration of higher education and fundamental science", “Russian language and education promotion Program” and others.
Defended the thesis on "Computer language course as new type of textbook" for the degree of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences in specialty “Theory and methods of teaching and upbringing”.
Gave a course of lectures on discipline "Computer technologies in language teaching" at Lomonosov Moscow State University.
A lecturer of Intel program “Training for future” at Training center of Federation of Internet education.
Worked (part-time) at Moscow City Pedagogical University (MSPU), gave lectures on the discipline "Information technologies in education", supervised postgraduate students.
Defended the thesis for the degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences in specialty “Theory and methodology of education and upbringing”. The subject of the thesis: “Principles of modeling and implementation of electronic educational and methodological complex in Russian language based on hypermedia technologies”.
Awarded the academic title of Professor at the Department of Russian language.
Chairman of State Attestation Commission of the faculty of Philology of Lomonosov Moscow State University (Department of Didactic linguistics and theory of teaching Russian as foreign language).
- Rudenko-Morgun O.I. gives practical classes in Russian as a foreign language at RUDN (beginner and elementary stages of training).
- Rudenko-Morgun O.I. gives courses of lectures to the students of further vocational education programs of RUDN:
- “Information technologies in education”;
- “Computer technologies in language teaching”;
- “Principles of modeling and implementation of electronic educational and methodological complex in Russian language based on hypermedia technologies”;
- “Practice of teaching Russian language in blended learning system”;
- “Internet and Smart training of Russian as a foreign language: the latest educational and communication”.
The author of the electronic textbook:
- O. I. Rudenko-Morgun, A. L. Arkhangelskaya, A. N. Al-Kaysi. "1C: School. Russian language, 5-6 grades. Lexicology" (Electronic textbook of the Russian language), 2015, Russian Ministry of Education.
OC “1C: School. Russian language, 5-6 grades. Lexicology” is a software product that contains a course that completes a series of lessons in a virtual classroom in Russian language for the students of grades 5 and 6.
The main training takes place in a virtual classroom, where you will be told in a fascinating way why you need to study lexicology, one of the sections of linguistics, the science of language. During the lessons, you will be able to get information about the words that we use in oral and written speech every day, and about those that occur to us only occasionally. The acquired knowledge will be useful both in training, for example, at writing essays and in everyday life – when communicating with representatives of different social groups. Thanks to the material collected in the OC (textbook, dictionaries, encyclopedia, interactive tasks, and more), you can make many interesting discoveries, learn more about the history and composition of the Russian language.
- О.И. Руденко-Моргун, А.Л. Архангельская, А.Н. Аль-Кайси. «1С: Школа. Русский язык, 5-6 классы. Лексикология» (электронный учебник русского языка), 2015, гриф Минобрнауки РФ.
ОК "1С: Школа. Русский язык, 5–6 кл. Лексикология" – это программный продукт, содержащий курс, которым завершается серия уроков в виртуальном классе по русскому языку для учащихся 5-х и 6-х классов.
Основное обучение проходит в виртуальном классе, где в увлекательной форме вам расскажут, зачем нужно изучать лексикологию, один из разделов языкознания, науки о языке. На уроках можно будет получить информацию о словах, которые мы употребляем в устной и письменной речи каждый день, и о тех, которые встречаются нам лишь иногда. Полученные знания пригодятся как в обучении, например при написании сочинений, так и в обыденной жизни – при общении с представителями разных социальных групп. Благодаря собранному в ОК материалу (учебник, словари, энциклопедия, интерактивные задания и другое), можно будет сделать много интересных открытий, узнать больше об истории и составе русского языка.
- The founder of the theory and methodology of using information technologies in teaching Russian language;
- Developed the concept of innovative hypermedia educational and methodological complex in the Russian language. The concept has been implemented in a number of electronic textbooks on Russian as native and as a foreign language;
- Put forward the principles of modeling and implementing hypermedia complexes in the Russian language based on hypermedia technologies: the principles of integration, integrativity, interactivity, openness, multi-aspect, redundancy and pedagogical expediency;
- Proposed a new form of interaction between teachers and students during classroom work with the electronic environment. Interaction occurs with the help of pedagogical agents, such as “virtual classroom”;
- Identified and disclosed the possibilities of multimedia technology for visualizing language phenomena and creating mnemonic supports using drawings, animation, and videos;
- The author-implementer and editor of the complex of educational information resources on the Russian language for secondary classes of secondary schools “Federal center for information and educational resources” (http://fcior.edu.ru);
- The author and implementer of an innovative model of blending learning of Russian as a foreign language using the latest information and communication tools (electronic and printed). The model is based on the leading role of independent work in the online environment and the interconnectedness of the stages of preparatory and communicative learning activities. These principles have been put forward and described in teaching Russian as a foreign language methodology for the first time.
- One of the authors-implementers of electronic resources that provide distant and blending learning of the Russian language for foreign students in the framework of the project "Distant sub-faculty" of the Laboratory of information technologies in education.
- Methods of teaching Russian as a native language;
- Methods of teaching Russian as a non-native language;
- Methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language;
- Information and communication technologies in education;
- Innovative activities in the field of education: blending and distance learning.