"You always have to think."
Graduated from the Faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (now – RUDN University), specialist degree in “Chemistry”.
Researcher at the Laboratory of Spectral Studies of A.V. Topchiev Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis, Russian Academy of Sciences.
Member of the All-Russian Mass Spectrometric Society.
Completed master's degree programme in “Environmental Chemistry”, Faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (now - RUDN University).
Head of the High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry and NMR Spectroscopy Laboratory, Shared Research and Educational Center, RUDN University (SREC RUDN).
Postgraduate studies at RUDN University (Ecological Faculty, Medical Faculty). In 2010, completed an internship at the factory of JEOL Ltd (Tokyo, Japan). Currently, works on the thesis for the degree of Candidate of Chemical Sciences.
Researcher at the Laboratory of Metabolomics and Proteomics of the Federal Research Center for Nutrition, Biotechnology and Food Safety.
Deputy Head of the Quality Assurance Department, Shared Research and Educational Center, RUDN University.
Internship at the University of Turku, Finland.
Internship at the factory of Shimadzu Corp, Kyoto, Japan.
Gives lectures to RUDN students of Additional professional education programmes:
- “Mass spectrometry of organic compounds”,
- “Chromatographic methods of analysis”,
- “Spectral methods of analysis”.
Developed Additional professional education programmes using remote technologies:
- “Molecular mass spectrometry in the pharmacopoeial analysis of the authenticity and quality of medicines, plant raw materials and biologically active additives”,
- “Instrumental methods of pharmacopoeial analysis”.
- Developed in co-authorship guidelines for measuring the mass fraction of synthetic phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (tadalafil, vardenafil, and sildenafil) in dietary supplements by high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet and mass spectrometric detection. The guidelines are intended for bodies and organizations of the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing, accredited testing laboratories (centers) that monitor the quality and safety of food raw materials, food products and biologically active food additives.
- Developed in co-authorship the KNOW-HOW “Composition and method for obtaining tablets for resorption with lipophilic fractions of Nigella sativa L.”. The invention relates to the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, namely, to the production of new dosage forms, and was created in order to expand the range of target dosage forms of domestic production.
- Developed the module “Molecular and isotope mass spectrometry in the pharmacopoeial analysis of the authenticity and quality of medicines”. The module is intended for students of specialized specialties “Pharmacy” and “Chemistry”, as well as specialists with higher education working in pharmaceutical, food, and chemical enterprises. The purpose of the module is to expand the knowledge of the theoretical foundations of mass spectrometry and the relationship of spectrum parameters with the structure of molecules for use in the development of methods and methodology for the identification and quantitative analysis of pharmaceutical substances and drugs at all stages of their life cycle - from creation to use.
- Developed in co-authorship the composition for the treatment of anal fissures in the form of a cream. When creating the cream of isosorbide dinitrate, a storage-stable form of the solute was obtained in a therapeutically significant concentration in a non-polar solvent - castor oil. Ricinoleic acid in the oil can, when applied topically, increase blood flow at the application site, which contributes to the therapeutic activity of this cream. The combination of components in the composition represents a completely new approach to the treatment of anal fissures.
- Developed in co-authorship a felodipine-based composition for the treatment of anal fissures. The invention relates to medicine and chemical-pharmaceutical industry and ensures that no phase separation of the composition, no sticky feeling and an increase in therapeutic activity. The effectiveness of the proposed composition has been tested clinically. The composition was applied perianally, twice a day for fourteen days in patients with anal fissure. The use of the composition made it possible to completely eliminate the morphological changes characteristic of the anal fissure, that is, to achieve complete healing.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of complex multicomponent water-organic systems of various origins (chemistry, ecology, pharmacy, medicine, agronomy);
- Determination of the authenticity and safety of medicines, dietary supplements and food products by a combination of quantitative NMR spectroscopy on various nuclei and mass spectrometry;
- Metabolomic studies by means of quantitative NMR spectroscopy on different nuclei and mass spectrometry.