We can treat animals more effectively if we study the organization of their immune system carefully.
Graduated from Ivanovo Agricultural Institute.
Postgraduate student of Moscow Academy of Veterinary Medicine named after K. I. Scriabin.
Candidate thesis on “Age morphology of lymphoid organs in chickens of cellular content, depending on the different degree of their motion activity” was presented. Academic degree - Candidate of Veterinary Sciences was awarded.
Assistant, and from 1989 - senior lecturer of the Department of Veterinary Medicine of Peoples’ Friendship University named after Patrice Lumumba (now - RUDN University).
The title of associate Professor was awarded, associate Professor of the Department of Anatomy, Physiology of animals and Surgery RUDN.
Doctoral thesis on “Postnatal organogenesis of the immune system of birds and mammals” was presented.
Professor of the Department of Veterinary Medicine, of Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
The title of Professor was awarded.
Corresponding member of the International Academy of Veterinary Sciences.
Full member of the International Academy of Agrarian Education.
Chairman of the dissertation Council D 212.203.32 on a scientific degree of doctor (candidate) of Veterinary Sciences.
Kliment Timiryazev medal for the big contribution to development of agrarian science and education, decision of the Academic Council of Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy, 26.12.2016.
Conducts lectures and practical classes for RUDN students of “Veterinary Medicine” direction:
- Anatomy of animals
The author of the following course-books and study guides:
- Maksimov V. I., Slesarenko N. A., Seleznev S. B., Vetoshkina G. A. Anatomy and physiology of domestic animals. Course-book. M.: Infra-M, 2016. - 598 p.
Abstract: In the course-book under basic education program of the discipline “Anatomy and physiology of animals” in accordance with Federal state educational standard of secondary professional education of the last generation on specialties “Veterinary Medicine” and “Animal Science” and based on recent data provided information on the structure and physiology of cattle, horses, pigs, dogs and poultry. Moreover, the basic mechanisms and regularities of activity of systems of an organism of animals, implementation in it of processes and functions and their regulation, features of behavior of animals are considered.
- Vilkovisky I. F., Zhukov K. A., Trofimov D. V., Vatnikov U. A., Seleznev S. B., Gorshkov S., Ulanova N. V., Friday C. A. Abdominal surgery of small pet animals / Study guide for veterinary practitioners, students of senior courses. 3rd edition, revised and supplemented. Publishing house “Research library”, 2018. - 206 p.
Abstract: The study guide describes the main symptoms and diagnosis of surgical diseases of the abdominal cavity of small pet animals, provides a detailed description of the stages of surgical interventions, as well as possible complications and ways to eliminate them. Schemes of operations, clinical examples from own practice, and also indicative illustrations are presented.
- Set of Macro - and micro morphological features of the immune system of birds in the course of age involution, which will allow to better understand the mechanism of its functioning and to find a more effective treatment were defined.
- Method of introducing a phosphate binder for the treatment of chronic renal failure in cats in the third stage of the disease was proposed.
- Application of the method of ultrasonography based on the results of the study of topographic-anatomical and sonographic parameters pancreas in the diagnosis of pathologies of this organ in dogs was scientifically justified.
- Systematics and taxonomy of orthobunyaviruses, poorly known dangerous and new viruses of Akabane disease, Aino, Schmallenberg, Cache valley, Oropus fever were presented and expanded.
- Algorithm of investigation of the pancreas in dogs to determine the disease on the basis of topographic-anatomic features of the pancreas of dogs from the position of the ultrasound diagnostics was developed.
- Morphology of animals;
- Structural organization of the immune system of birds and mammals;
- Morphology and pathology of internal organs of birds and mammals;