Only comprehensive evaluation of both characteristics of the drug and characteristics of the patient allows you to prescribe correct medication medicine to the specific patient!
Graduated from Bashkir State Medical University (BSMU), Faculty of Pediatrics, specialty “Pediatrics”.
Candidate thesis on “Specific activity and pharmacokinetics of new dosage forms of ionol” was defended.
Assistant of the Department of Pharmacology №2 BSMU.
Main specialist of the Department of Pharmaceutical Activity Organization and Clinical Pharmacology of Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Full-time doctorate program at the Department of Clinical Pharmacology of Russian State Medical University (RSMU).
Doctoral thesis on “Optimization of medical treatment of respiratory diseases in adults and children (pharmacoepidemiological and clinical and economic research)” was defended.
Associate professor, since 2007 - Professor of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology of Russian State Medical University (RSMU).
Member of the Expert Council for Therapeutic Sciences of HAC.
Head of the Department of General and Clinical Pharmacology of the Institute of Medicine of RUDN University.
Deputy chief doctor in therapy of City Clinical Hospital No 24 of Moscow.
Chief editor of the journal “Good clinical practice”.
Zyryanov S. K. delivers lectures and holds practical classes to students, resident physicians and postgraduate students on Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology: “Pharmacoeconomics”, “Pharmacovigilance”, “GCP Rules”, “Modern issues of antibacterial therapy”.
Author of study guides:
- M. V. Leonova, S. K. Zyryanov, S. S. Postnikov, A. A. Upnitsky, I. S. Yavelov, I. L. Asetskaya E. O. Borisova, J. A. Galeeva, N. A. Egorova, A. N. Gratsianskaya, M. N. Kostyleva, E. P. Smirnova, M. S. Shatunov. Selected lectures on Clinical Pharmacology / Ed. Yu. B. Belousov. - M.: LLC “Publishing house “Medical Information Agency”, 2016. – 584 p.: illus. Modern scientific data on clinical efficacy and safety of drugs, modern views on clinical usage of drugs based on evidence-based medicine were presented.
- E. A. Ushkalova, S. K. Zyryanov, A. P. Pereverzev. Clinical pharmacology of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: study guide. – Moscow: LLC “Medical Information Agency”, 2018. – 368 p.: illus + 12 color tabs. A detailed description of the most widely used drugs of the NAID group, as well as a comparative characteristic of their pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics were presented.
- Management of clinical studies / ed. by Belousov D. Yu., Zyryanov S. K., Kolbin A. S. - 1st ed. – M: Buki Vedi: Publishing OKI, 2018. - 676 p.: illus. Methodology of effective project management for research, development and introduction to the pharmaceutical market of medicines was described.
- S. K. Zyryanov, O. I. Bytranova Rational pharmacotherapy of diabetes: study guide. - Moscow: LLC “Medical Information Agency”, 2019. - 168 p. The chapters of this study guide are aimed at forming full understanding of the mechanisms and patterns of development of diabetes, methods of its diagnostics and therapy.
- Member of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research, European Respiratory Society, Russian Society of Clinical Researchers, Russian Interregional Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research, Interregional Association of Clinical Microbiologists and Antimicrobial Chemotherapists, Russian Scientific Medical Society of Therapists.
- Member of the Interregional public organization “Association of Clinical Pharmacologists”, member of the working group of experts on Pharmacoeconomics, member of the presidium of the specialized councils on Pulmonology and Rheumatology.
S. K. Zyryanov is the author of scientific directions in the field of fundamental research of age-associated changes in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics:
- pharmacoepidemiological evaluation of the features of prescription of drugs to premature newborns with very low and extremely low body weight, elderly and senile patients;
- population-based risk evaluation of drug usage in different age groups;
- evaluation of individual pharmacokinetic features and development of models of population pharmacokinetics in premature infants and patients of older age groups;
- development of methodological bases of pharmacovigilance system;
- evaluation of clinical and economic consequences of the usage of new drugs in real clinical practice.
- S. K. Zyryanov created a scientific school of specialists engaged in the study of the problems of the effectiveness and safety of the usage of drugs in different age groups, the evaluation of clinical and economic consequences of their use.
- The results of scientific research were implemented in the practical activities of medical institutions, were published in more than 10 practical guides for doctors.
- The first reference book of medicines in palliative medicine in the Russian Federation has been edited by S. K. Zyryanov.
- S. K. Zyryanov is one of the authors of the annually published Federal guidelines on the use of medicines.
- Clinical efficacy and safety of new drugs.
- Age-associated changes in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Methodological basis of pharmacovigilance system.
- Personalized medicine.