Science is an attempt to find the truth, and the truth appears in mistakes and delusions.
Graduated from the Shukshin Pedagogical State University of Biysk, Faculty of Psychology, speciality “Teacher-psychologist”.
Senior lecturer, from 2010 - associate professor of the Department of Theoretical and Applied Psychology of Togliatti State University.
Candidate thesis on “Gender characteristics of the dynamics of sociability of the individual” was defended. Speciality “General psychology, history of psychology, psychology of personality”. The degree of Candidate of Psychological Sciences was awarded.
Doctoral studies in the RUDN University.
Associate professor, Department of Social and Differential Psychology of Philological Faculty RUDN University.
The academic title of Associate Professor at the Department of Social and Differential Psychology RUDN University was awarded.
Member of the Association Professors of Slavonic Countries, Bulgaria (APSS).
Reads lectures to RUDN students of bachelor’s and master’s program in the field of “Psychology”:
- “Workshop on psychological diagnostics”,
- “General psychological workshop”,
- “Modern technologies in psychological diagnostics”,
- “General Psychology”.
The author of the following study guides:
- “Psychodiagnostics of personality” (Kudinov, S. I. Kudinov, S. S., Moscow: RUDN, 2018, - 232p.)
The study guide highlights the formation of psychodiagnostics as an independent branch of psychological science and practice. The modern classification of psychodiagnostics methods and procedures is presented. Questions of validation, reliability and standardization of psychological tests are studied. Methods of research of the person and individuality including author's ones are presented, practical aspects of their application are shown.
- “Regulatory documentation on final state certification 37.04.01 Psychology” (Kudinov, S. S., Kameneva, G. N., Kudinova. I. B. Moscow: RUDN, 2017, - 73 p. ISBN 978-5-209-08114-2)
The study guide presents the basic requirements for the organization, the terms of the final state certification of graduates of master's program “Integrative technologies of practical psychology” direction 37.04.01 “Psychology”. The publication is intended for graduate students in writing, preparation and presentation of the final qualifying work, as well as for supervisors.
- “Active teaching methods” (Kudinov, S. I. Kudinov, S. S., Moscow: RUDN, 2017, - 172 p. ISBN 978-5-209-07443-4)
The study guide contains the main traditional and innovative socio-psychological teaching methods aimed at schoolchildren and students. The authors cover in detail the game, discussion and training methods of teaching. The analysis of each of the proposed methods and a detailed algorithm for their implementation is given.
- The complex methodological approach to the study of personality self-realization, taking into account physiological, psychological, social, pedagogical, psycho-environmental factors of successful self-realization was substantiated.
- Form B of “Multidimensional questionnaire of personality self-realization” was developed. It allows to identify the actual level of individual self-realization, to analyze self-satisfaction in a time perspective, as well as to assess the difficulties and productivity of the process of self-realization.
- Personality self-realization of in cross-cultural environment;
- Properties of personality and individuality;
- Predictors and determinants of the self-realization of the subject of activity;
- Gender, national, ethnic and individual-typological aspects of personality;
- Psycho-pedagogical support of persons with disabilities;
- Sports psychology.