“If people talk - it takes time. When time speaks, people leave” Jean Baudrillard
"Si les gens disent qu'il est temps. Quand le temps dit - les gens partent "Jean Baudrillard (the quote in the original language).
Graduated from the conducting department of Gorky State Conservatory with a degree in choral conducting.
Leading specialist of private educational institutions of Main Department to support innovative and non-government programs, Main Department of General secondary education of the Ministry of Education of Russia.
Post-graduate student of the Department of pedagogy and psychology of Moscow State University of Culture and Arts. In 1995 defended the thesis "Interaction of cultural institutions and children's art schools in the aesthetic development of rural schoolchildren" for the degree of Candidate of pedagogical sciences in specialty " Education and Pedagogical Sciences (profile – theory and methodology of education and upbringing (music)".
Associate Professor of Department of Sociology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (FGSN) of RUDN.
Defended the thesis “Universal constants of the institute of education - the mechanism of reproduction of society" for the degree of Doctor of Sociological Sciences in specialty "Sociology of culture and spiritual life”.
Professor of the Department of Sociology of Russian Academy of Public Administration (at present -Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration).
Deputy Chairman of educational and methodological association for sociology and organization of work with youth, head of the laboratory of the faculty of sociology of Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov.
The expert of the Guild of professional education experts.
Professor of the Department of General sociology of Orthodox St. Tikhonovsky Humanitarian University, Professor of Department of advertising and business communication of Institute of World Economy and Business (IMEB) of RUDN (part-time).
Awarded the medal "for contribution to the development of local self-government" of Russian Municipal Academy.
Professor of Institute of Humanities of Tula State University (part-time).
Vice-President of Research Committee (RC-04) “Sociology of education”, member of Research Committee (RC-22) “Sociology of religion” of International Sociological Association (ISA), member of European Sociological Association (ESA), member of Russian society of sociologists.
Deputy Director for Research of Institute of Foreign Languages, Professor of Department of advertising and business communication, IMEB of RUDN.
Sharonova S. A. teaches the course “Sociology “for students of the bachelor degree “Advertising” at the Department of Advertising and business communication of Institute of World Economy and Business of RUDN.
The author of the textbooks:
- Sharonova S. A. Business games. Textbook. (Moscow: RUDN Publishing house, 2004, 166 p.).
The textbook provides a historical summary of the formation and development of public interest in the phenomenon of "Game", shows the specific features of the development of social gaming technology, discusses in detail the organization and structure of the business game. At the same time, the functions of game methodologists are clearly outlined. The achievements of modern psychology applied in game practice are revealed. It is intended for students of Humanities faculties of higher educational institutions, teachers, psychologists, as well as for a wide range of readers interested in organizing business games
- Шаронова С.А. Деловые игры. Учебное пособие. (М.: Изд-во РУДН, 2004, 166 с.).
В пособии дается историческое обобщение становления и развития интереса общества к феномену «Игра», выводятся специфические особенности развития социальной игровой технологии, подробно рассматриваются организация и структура деловой игры. При этом четко очерчены функции игрометодологов. Раскрываются достижения современной психологии, применяемые в игровой практике. Предназначено для студентов гуманитарных факультетов высших учебных заведений, преподавателей, психологов, а также для широкого круга читателей, интересующихся организацией деловых игр.
- Sharonova S. A. Social technologies: business games: Textbook. ((Moscow: OSTHU Publishing house, 2010, 2013, 224 p.)
The textbook is a reflection of knowledge on the theory of game social technologies and methodological recommendations for the application of the game situation method. The course "Social technologies: business games" is designed in such way that students almost three times address the same topic, but from different positions: from the position of a teacher at lectures, from the position of a researcher at seminars, from the position of a practitioner at practical classes, while encouraging their independence and identity.
- Шаронова С.А. Социальные технологии: деловые игры: Учебное пособие. (М.: Издательство ПСТГУ, 2010, 2013г., 224 с.).
Учебное пособие представляет собой рефлексию знаний по теории игровых социальных технологий и методические рекомендации по применению метода игровой ситуации. Курс «Социальные технологии: деловые игры» разработан так, что учащиеся практически трижды обращаются к одной и той же теме, но с разных позиций: с позиции преподавателя на лекциях; с позиции исследователя на семинарах; с позиции практика на практических занятиях; при этом поощряется их самостоятельность и самобытность.
- Sharonova S. A. Sociology of education. Textbook. (Moscow: OSTHU Publishing house, 2011; 2012, 380 p.).
This textbook is based on the author's translations of materials on sociology of education published abroad, the author's own publications and the analysis of scientific works and dissertations of Russian scientists in this field.
The content of the textbook reflects the basic methodological aspects of highlighting the sociology of education as an independent scientific direction; the interrelation of fundamental sociological theories and applied research on education; historical aspects of the development of the sociology of education and the formation of the education system; the main topics of modern scientific discourse
- Шаронова С.А. Социология образования. Учебное пособие. (М.: Издательство ПСТГУ, 2011; 2012, 380 с.).
Данное пособие построено на основе авторских переводов материалов по социологии образования, опубликованных за рубежом, публикациях самого автора и анализа научных трудов и диссертационных исследований российских ученых, выполненных в данной области.
Содержание пособия отражает базовые методологические аспекты выделения социологии образования как самостоятельного научного направления; взаимоотношение фундаментальных социологических теорий и прикладных исследований по проблемам образования; исторические аспекты развития социологии образования и становления системы образования; основные темы современного научного дискурса.
- Sharonova S. A. developed the concepts of universal constants of the institute of education. The allocation of these universal constants allows to explain the constant existence of the institute of education in a rapidly changing global society. In this set of universal constants, Sharonova S.A. identified the functional core of culture that is responsible for the general order of reproduction of both the culture of society as a whole and the institution of education itself, in particular, as well as the mental characteristics of education that preserve the uniqueness of particular culture in its corresponding educational system.
- Currently Sharonova S. A. conducts the empirical research on the problems of interaction between national and global higher education systems in Russia and abroad (international project 2019 “System of Interaction Between Global Education and the National System of Education: a Social Tension Zone”). As a result of the research, it was revealed that the most acute issues are the unification of national higher education systems, the loss of their cultural identity.
- Sharonova S. A. developed the concept of the sociology of Orthodoxy, where, on the one hand, the community of Orthodox Christians acts as a specific object of research, and on the other, the object of the research itself requires the development of a scientific methodological approach. Russian society of sociologists agreed with this definition of a new scientific direction.
- Sharonova S. A. developed the concept of communicative characteristics of the "smart society" educational environment under the influence of digitalization and new technologies: additional (virtual) reality, Big Data, the ability of actors to work in the mode of quick actions and overreactions, peer-to-peer learning.
- sociology of education
- sociology of religion
- sociology of communication
Information about the defended postgraduate students
Year of protection: 2017
Research topic: What do the competences in intercultural communication develop for professional expatriation? Case study on expatriation from France to Russia, from Rusiie to France.
Annotation to the dissertation: Intercultural communication in the selection and preparation of employees working in Russia and France. The purpose of this research is to identify the practices that contribute to the development of intercultural communication skills for the selection and preparation of international work experience. We seek to analyze the process of developing skills in intercultural communication before the departure of employees abroad, more concretely in Russia and France, during their first contact with international culture, and at the time of our research. Our ambition is to identify the problems and the factors conducive to the development of these skills in the context of international work. Our goal is also to co-ordinate the impact of professional training (seminars, conferences, coaching) on the feeling of the efficiency of the staff.
Year of protection: 2018
Research topic: Formation of intercultural professional communicative competencies of specialists working abroad as a factor in the effectiveness of the managerial process (on the example of France-Russia personnel working abroad)
Annotation to the dissertation: The object of research is intercultural communication as a factor in the management process in the selection and training of foreign personnel in Russia and France. The subject of the study is the professional intercultural communicative competence of personnel working in Russia and France. The aim of the study is to identify socio-cultural factors that contribute to the formation of professional intercultural communicative competencies within the management process in the selection and training of foreign personnel in Russia and France.