Graduated from the Faculty of Sanitation and Hygiene of the Rostov State Medical Institute awarded an Order of Peoples’ Friendship (currently – the Rostov State Medical University, RostSMU) majoring in Sanitation.
A postgraduate student at the Microbiology Department, the Faculty of Sanitation and Hygiene of the Rostov State Medical Institute awarded an Order of Peoples’ Friendship.
A laboratory assistant, a junior researcher, then – a senior researcher at the Rostov-on-Don Red Banner of Labor Anti-Plague Research Institute of Rospotrebnadzor (currently – Federal Public Health Institution Rostov Anti-Plague Institute of Rospotrebnadzor).
Defended a thesis on “Immunological reactivity of animals inoculated with pertussis dialysate antigens” for the academic degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences (Microbiology).
Scientific Secretary of the Moscow International Immunorehabilitation Center.
A member of the Editorial Board of International Journal on Immunorehabilitation published in Russian and English (Russian Research Citation Index, RF Higher Attestation Commission).
Deputy Director of the Immunophysiology Institute, a clinical base of the Department of Allergology and Immunology, Faculty of Continuing Medical Education, Institute of Medicine, RUDN. Concurrently – a member of the European Federation of Immunological Societies, EFIS.
A member of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, EAACI.
Defended a thesis on “Particular features of immunorehabilitation procedures for patients with an impaired immune system function” for the academic title of Doctor of Medical Sciences in Allergology and Immunology.
A full member of the International Union of Immunological Societies, IUIS, an assistant editor of the Allergology and Immunology journal (Russian Research Citation Index, RF Higher Attestation Commission), a member of the editorial board of the Asthma Journal (Russian Research Citation Index, RF Higher Attestation Commission).
The General Secretary of the World Immunopathology Organization, WIPO.
The General Secretary of the Union of Physiological Societies of the CIS countries.
Was awarded the academic title of Professor in Allergology and Immunology by decision of the RF Higher Attestation Commission.
A Professor at the Department of Allergology and Immunology, Institute of Medicine, RUDN.
Was awarded a commemorative medal on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of М.А. Sholokhov by the Russian National Public Organization “Russian Municipal Academy” for accomplishments in healthcare, personal contribution to the development of national medicine, many years of conscientious work and major achievements in professional activities.
Vice-President of the CIS Union of Allergists and Immunologists.
Scientific Secretary of the RUDN Dissertation Council (D 212.203.26) for defense of doctor and candidates theses in: 14.03.09 – clinical immunology, allergology, and 14.01.10 – skin and venereal diseases.
Was awarded a departmental medal “For Strengthening Military Cooperation” of the RF Ministry of Defense for assistance in the rehabilitation of orphans of the Second Chechen War. The medal was established by order of the RF Defense Minister.
A member of the Board of Directors of the World Allergy Organization, WAO. 2010 – was awarded with a crystal cup, 2011 – a diploma in appreciation of dedication and service as a member of the organization’s Board of Directors.
A Deputy Editor-in-Chief for the Russian edition of the World Allergy Organization Journal.
A full member of the New York Academy of Sciences, a member of the editorial board of the RUDN Herald of Postgraduate Medical Education (Russian Research Citation Index, RF Higher Attestation Commission).
A member of the Expert Council for Medical and Preventive Sciences of the RF Higher Attestation Commission of the RF Ministry of Education and Science.
A member of RUDN Dissertation Council (D 212.203.26) for defense of doctor and candidate theses in: 14.03.09 – clinical immunology, allergology (medical and biological science) and 14.01.10 – skin and venereal diseases. Deputy Chairman of the RUDN Standing Dissertation Committee (PDS 0300.002) for defense of doctor and candidate theses in: 14.03.09 – clinical immunology, allergology (medical and biological science) and 14.01.10 – skin and venereal diseases.
Was awarded the title of an International Distinguished Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
An honorary member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Was awarded the title of an Honorary Doctor of the Rostov State Medical University; received a special award of the President of the World Allergy Organization in appreciation of her outstanding contribution to broader recognition of allergies and related diseases as a global health problem.
A member of the Board of Directors of the INTERASMA Global Asthma Association.
A member of the editorial board and an immunology and allergology expert of the Herald of the Russian State Medical University (Scopus, Russian Research Citation Index, RF Higher Attestation Commission).
A member of the editorial board of the RUDN Herald. Medicine Series (Russian Research Citation Index, RF Higher Attestation Commission).
A Deputy Director of the Center for Molecular Allergology and Immunology, Department of Immunology and Allergology, Institute of Medicine, RUDN.
Was awarded the title of Honored Physician of the Russian Federation by order of the RF President for accomplishments in healthcare, the development of medical science, and many years of diligent work.
A full course of lectures to RUDN students, doctors and interns on:
- Fundamental immunology, with sections: physiology of the immune system;
- Immune system pathologies;
- Immunotherapy and immunorehabilitation;
- Vaccines, immunobiotechnology;
- Clinical immunology and allergology.
- Developed a strategy, tactics and a comprehensive immunorehabilitation program for patients with an impaired immune system function. Such patients are prone to a chronic and relapsing course of disease. Her developments formed the basis of a new medical science – immunorehabilitation. It is widely used in practical healthcare for establishment of immunorehabilitation centers.
- Developed a method for predicting infectious complications of atopic dermatitis in children during specific immunotherapy. This is the main pathogenic method of treating allergic diseases. The method consists in determining the phagocytic activity of granular neutrophils (a type of white blood cells) in children’s blood. It allows one to reduce the frequency of infectious complications of atopic dermatitis and increases the effectiveness of treatment of severe and persistent forms of disease. Patent RU 2 613 301, https://yandex.ru/patents/doc/RU2613301C1_20170315
- Conducts research on molecular diagnostics of allergic disease mechanisms and develops new methods of personalized treatment including targeted therapy, immune checkpoint blocker therapy (blocking control systems and restoring the anti-tumor immune response), searches for new promising targets and ways to overcome immunological tolerance, creates anti-tumor vaccines.
- Conducts research in oncoimmunology and develops methods of immunotherapy for oncological diseases and vaccine therapy for patients with cancerous tumors of the urogenital tract.
- Researched new antitumor antigens – promising targets in the creation of antitumor vaccines for the treatment of urothelial carcinoma.
- Developed several tumor cell lines suitable for autologous and allogeneic anti-tumor vaccines.
- programs of quick rehabilitation after plastic surgeries and various aesthetic interventions, and trichology programs;
- rejuvenation techniques, non-surgical correction of age-related changes using minimally invasive techniques and weight loss programs, postnatal body correction;
- recombinant vaccines against food allergies.
- Molecular immunology
- Molecular allergology
- Cell technologies
- Diagnostics and treatment of allergic diseases
- Immune system physiology
- Dermatology and immunodermatology
- Mucosal immunity and skin immunity
- Aesthetic medicine