Fundamental science is extremely necessary for the elaboration of applied developments, that are the basis of modern technologies.
Graduated from I. M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy (MMA, I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University), specialized in "General Medicine".
Clinical residency at the Department of Nephrology and Internal Diseases of Sechenov University.
Researcher of the laboratory of growth and development of Research Institute of Human Morphology of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences (RAMS), candidate thesis defense on "Reparative osteogenesis in xenotransplantation of prenatal multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells and human chondroblasts". Candidate of Medical Sciences in specialty 03.03.04 "Cell Biology, Cytology, Histology".
Senior researcher of the laboratory of growth and development of Research Institute of Human Morphology of RAMS, doctoral thesis on "Role of bone marrow progenitor cells in left ventricular remodeling in chronic heart failure." Doctor of Medical Sciences, specialty 03.03.04 "Cell Biology, Cytology, Histology".
Head of the laboratory of regenerative medicine of Kulakov Federal Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
Head of Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology of RUDN Institute of Medicine.
Deputy Director for scientific development of Research Institute of Human Morphology.
Fatkhudinov T. K. gives lectures and practical classes in Histology, Cytology and Embryology for students of I-II years of general medicine and dental faculties of RUDN Institute of Medicine.
- Carrying out research works in the field of experimental studies of regeneration and methods of its stimulation in mammals. The focus of scientific interests is determined by the studies of multipotent stromal cells (MSCS), their role in angiogenesis, regeneration of the heart, skeletal muscles, liver and reproductive organs.
- Conducting the research in the field of creating tissue-engineered constructs for reconstructive surgery of the bulk defects in body cavities (abdominal and thoracic cavity organs, small pelvis) using natural and synthetic materials with the technology of impregnation of recombinant growth factors.
- Conducting the registration of preclinical and clinical trials of two medical devices (surgical mesh implant based on polydioxanone and injecting bulking agent on the basis of polycaprolactone microparticles) according to the state demand of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- New data on the role of resident stem cells in regeneration of organs (abdominal and thoracic cavity organs, small pelvis) as well as the mechanisms of therapeutic activity of MSCS for experimental modeling of liver regeneration, skin and organs of the cardiovascular system has been obtained.
- Experimentally substantiated the use of MSCS as a cellular component of tissue-engineered constructs for the stimulation of angiogenesis and sprouting its own tissues.
- Medical Histology;
- Cell technologies;
- Regenerative medicine;
- Molecular and Cell Biology;
- Tissue engineering;
- Personalized medicine.