“Forewarned is forearmed”
Graduated with honors from the Agrarian Faculty of Peoples’ Friendship University named after Patrice Lumumba (now RUDN University) in speciality “Scientist Agronomist”.
Candidate thesis on “Nitrogen nutrition of soybean on the gray soils of Hungry steppe” was presented. Academic degree - Candidate of Agricultural Geographical Sciences was awarded.
Head of the group of professors of the Ministry of Higher Education (USSR) in the Republic of Guinea-Bissau.
The academic title of associate Professor was awarded.
Assistant, associate professor of the Department of Soil Science and Agrochemistry, the Agrarian Faculty, of Peoples’ Friendship University named after Patrice Lumumba.
Deputy head of the Department of scientific research of the State Committee of Chernobyl of Russia. Liquidator of consequences at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant (NPP).
Director of the Russian scientific and technical center for emergency situations in the agro-industrial complex.
Head of the Arable Farming sector of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences.
Medal for participation in the liquidation of consequences at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant was awarded.
Doctoral thesis on “Protection of agricultural production in emergency situations and environmental and economic assessment of damage” was presented. Academic degree - Doctor of Agricultural Sciences was awarded.
Deputy director for scientific work of the Central Research Institute of agrochemical service of agriculture of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences.
The academic title of Professor was awarded.
Director of the Scientific and Technical center for Emergencies of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia.
Head of the Department of Life Safety of the Russian State Agrarian University - MAA named after K. A. Timiryazev.
Dean of the Agrarian Faculty of RUDN.
Director of the Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University, director of the Department of Technospheric Security of ATI University.
Conducts courses of additional professional education for directors and specialists of management bodies of agricultural production:
- “Agricultural expertise”, “Agricultural insurance”;
- “Complex of measures for the protection of agricultural production from emergencies”
The author of the following study guides:
- “Complex safety of educational institutions” Study guide. Schesnyak E.L., Plyushchikov V. G., Pobyvanets V. S. M.: RUDN, 2011. - 768 p.
Abstract: This is the first systematic publication in Russia, which includes consideration of the problems of protection of educational institutions from terrorism and threats of social and criminal nature, which addresses issues of different types of security, including the functioning of automated security systems.
- “Functional foods from vegetable raw materials” Study guide. Gins M. S., Romanova E. V., Plyushchikov V. G., Gins V. K., Pivovarov V. F. M.: RUDN 2017. - 118 p.
Abstract: The brief theoretical course, laboratory works to determine the quality of raw materials for functional purposes are presented.
- “General ecology” Study guide. Semenov O. G., Plyushchikov V. G. Moscow: RUDN, 2012. - 146 p.
Abstract: The study guide considers the objective necessity of transition to an environmentally balanced model of society development in connection with global environmental problems. The analysis of the basic ecological principles underlying the adaptive landscape and organic system of agriculture, which ensure the reduction of negative consequences of technogenic factors is presented.
- “Veterinary radiobiology” Study guide. Plyushchikov V. G., Semenov O. G. Moscow: RUDN, 2016. - 296 p.
Abstract: The study guide presents the fundamental task that constitutes the task of radiobiology - understanding of the general laws of biological response to the effects of ionizing radiation and the need to explain the radiobiological paradox, consisting in the discrepancy between the negligible amount of absorbed energy and extreme reactions of irradiated objects. Objectives of veterinary radiobiology: the study of radiation damage of organisms with their total exposure, the study of the biological effectiveness of ionizing radiations and their interaction with the irradiated matter, the study of the causes of the radiosensitivity of various organisms, identifying various means of protecting the body from radiation and post radiation recovery from damage, the prediction of the danger to humanity of rising radiation levels of the environment, finding new ways of using ionizing radiation in medicine, agricultural production, food and microbiological industry were formulated.
- Monitoring systems for the solution of emergency situations (ES) in the field of agricultural production were developed.
- The concept and guidelines of the program to protect agricultural production from ES on territories of the Russian Federation, programme for the prevention and elimination of epizooties, epiphytoties, the mass invasion of pests and their consequences were prepared.
- The economic regulation of the activities of risk reduction and mitigation of emergency situations in the sphere of agricultural production was presented.
- Educational and methodical materials on the expert and technical support of crop insurance of agricultural crops were prepared.
- Study guides on Agricultural expertise and insurance of agricultural crops were developed.
- Methodological and methodical bases for expert and technical support of insurance of agricultural crops were developed.
- Theoretical foundations and practical recommendations for the protection of agricultural production from natural disasters and emergencies were developed.
- Created a Factual database on plant diseases (registration in Rospatent: 14.02.2018 No 2018620267), on the death of agricultural production from natural hazards (registration in Rospatent: 14.02.2018 No 2018620295), for animal diseases (registration in Rospatent: 17.04.2018 No2018620578) on the territory of the Russian Federation since 2001 (with Reznik I.V., Radetsky A. V., Avdotin V.P.).
- The method of growing seedlings of strawberries in greenhouses was invented (together with Kornatsky S. A., Romanets, M. M., Pletnev, V. I. Registration of the invention in Rospatent: 18.04.2017 No 2616835).
- The method of adaptation of in vivo micro plants of strawberry was invented (together with Kornatsky S. A., Romanets, M. M., Pletnev, V. I. Registration of the invention in Rospatent: 24.01.2018 No 2642085).
- Participated in the development of computer programs:
- Educational and demo complex on planning measures in the event of foci of the disease of animals, with Reznik I.V., Radetsky A. V., Avdotin V.P. (Registration date:16.02.2018 No: 2018612388)
- Educational and demo complex planning measures in the event of foci of the disease of agricultural plants, with Reznik I.V., Radetsky A. V., Avdotin V.P. Registration date: 19.02.2018 No: 2018612508
- Development of scientific substantiation of the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations in the agro-industrial complex of Russian.
- Risk management in prevention and liquidation of emergency situations of natural and technogenic character.
- Methodology of expert assessment of damage in agriculture.
- Reduction and elimination of risks of emergencies in agriculture.
- Life safety in the agro-industrial complex.